Location Spain, Gender Male, Age 27

Hostel 33, Faro, Portugal
28th Sep 2014

Hostel 33 it´s awesome. It is in a perfect location , close to everything (bus station, train station, etc..) Also the rooms were kept very clean and the staff was very friendly, specially Ricardo. It definitely exceeded my expectations , do not hesitate to stay there!

Levanten Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
19th Nov 2013

I stayed in Levanten Hostel during my Turkey trip and I will definitely reccomended to anyone. The staff was very friendly and laid-back and helped us in everything we needed. The place is very good located and was very stylish and good decorated. Thank you very much guys! I will come back soon!

Hostel 33, Faro, Portugal
7th Nov 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel 33, they have an awesome roof terraze and I enjoyed playing their guitar. The facilities are new and it was one of the cleanest Hostels I have ever stayed. I also liked their dinners cooked by the girl who´s name I think was Marsha. I flew from London to Faro and it was very convenient since they are really close to the train and bus station. Also they organize pub crawls in which they offer a free beer and the atmosphere was really nice. Brekky was good!