Apple Hostel Moscow

Moscow, Russia

Our stay in Moscow was really nice and the apple hostel was amazing. The girls who were there were too kind and they were always helping us with everything. My two friends and I were in a 6 beds room and it was great. The room was clean, organized and quiet. They dont offer breakfast but they offer a well equipped kitchen.

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

It is a great hostel. Mainly becouse of the location, which is the best factor! Moreover, the staff was realy friendly and help me so much. My friends and i slept in a 3 beds rooms. The room was great and quiet and the beds too much comfortable. They dont offer breakfast but you can buy something to cook at the kitchen, which is wonderfull. This is absolutely not a problem. I recommend.

• 17th Jan 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Let's Rock Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I would like to thank you everybody from the hostel to make our trip better. It is a really good hostel, the staff was amazing, they helped us giving a lot of information about the city and tours around the city. My friend and i slept in a 4 beds room and was pretty good. The breakfast is excellent with bread, ham, cheese, jam, cereal, juice, coffee and more. I recommend

• 10th Nov 2013