Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace, Barcelona, Spain
8th Apr 2014

Best hostel I've stayed in.

Hostel Ordnance, London, England
2.3
25th Mar 2014

Worst hostel I've ever stayed in. Don't be persuaded with the cheap prices, it's a trap. It's absolutely filthy, there are rodents, the bedding hasn't been washed in I don't want to know how long. So many safety hazards as they're "renovating", which means you're living in a construction zone. I vote they knock the building down. So far out of town. Sketchy neighbourhood. Please don't stay here.

Arpacay Backpackers Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
8.0
21st Feb 2014

Had a great stay here. No real complaints. The only unfortunate thing is that the kitchen isn't available until noon, but breakfast isn't free so if you want to make your own breakfast you have to wait until 12.

Blue Mountain Hotel & Hostel, Villach, Austria
12th Feb 2014

Had the most wonderful time. The staff here are the nicest people. Everyone in Villach for that matter was just lovely. Only stayed a night to break up some train travel and get a good night's sleep, we're backpacking Europe for three months, but we wished we could have spent a few more days. Beautiful view, comfortable beds, the best breakfast. Recommend for a family gathering. It is out of the way if you're just doing a quick stop over, like my friend and I were, but I would stay here again.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
Funny Palace Hostel, Rome, Italy
8.0
7th Feb 2014

Good stay here. Nothing fancy. Though you do check in in the laundry mat, the hostel is actually beside it in a beautiful old building. We were on the top floor, everyone gets their own safe, it's pretty secure. Kind of far away from the major attractions, but nice and close to the train station and it is possible to walk everywhere in Rome.