El Patagonico

Puerto Natales, Chile

The couple that runs this is amazing! They definitely take care of you. They'll tell you where the best places to get food are, the best priced bus tickets, and will rent gear at a very good price. They also made sure I had a place to stay when I finished the circuit even though I wasn't sure how long it would take. They've been the most accodationing hostle I've stayed at.

Cruz del Sur Hostel

Ushuaia, Argentina

It's a dorm in every sense of the word. Rooms crammed with bunks, no place to put your bag. Girls bathroom on one floor, guys on the other. The kirchen is way too small for how manu people are staying there. You can sleep there, but that's about it.

La Posta Hostel and Apart

Ushuaia, Argentina

It is a 30 minute walk to town (or 30peso taxi) but I think it is definitely worth it to avoid some of the in-town hostels. Can easily walk to the airport an the staff is great. The bus to TF Park will pick you up and drop you off there for no extra cost. Two kitchens and tons of space, you can do laundry too! It would be prefect if it was in town, but even with the walk it's still great.

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

It's the only hostel in Hoi An (that I found) and has a good breakfast. Rooms are really 6 person dorms and pretty basic. Aren't enough outlets for everyone. Staff was nice but they are a business. If you ask them the cheapest way to the train station or airport they'll say a van through them. (13$) There's a shared shuttle for 80,000 dong through Go Travel Vietnam that they neglect to mention.

Tigon Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

Pretty much a hotel that has bunk beds in the room. Very nice place, but it seems what ever they put out for breakfast at 7 is it. When it's gone, it's gone.

Gongkaew Chiangmai Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I had an amazing stay here. The facilities are good, I stay in the dorms. Each bunk bed had a light an outlet, the common area was outside which is very nice as long as you put on a little bug spray. However the people who run the place are amazing! They honestly made you feel like family and were very accommodating. I was here for the big lantern festival and they arranged cheap transportion and the next night gave us materials to make our own river offerings.