Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 20

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

Nice hostel - very clean! The only two issues are that there is no guest kitchen and that it is located on another island to the tourist attractions in venice - which costs quite a lot of money to get to and from all the time.

Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled

Bled, Slovenia

Awesome Hostel! Really small and super friendly! Great place to meet and hang out with people. Location is awesome, the place is very clean and the staff are so friendly (one of the staff members even gave me a lift to the station - so I didnt have to walk with my big bag in the snow!!!) Would definitely stay here again!

Its a hostel which is ok for a night but nothing more. It has zero atmosphere as most of the guests are living there full time. The rooms are quite old and the dont even get me started on how slow/small the elevator is. Its location is quite close to the train station - which is good - but its really far away from the main town.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're sorry to hear, you weren't satisfied with the atmosphere in our hotel. Next time you should visit our bar. It's a great place to meet fellow traveler and talk the night away :) We hope you will give us a second chance next time you're in Munich. Safe travels, Alex

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

Like pretty much everyone does, I extended my stay for a few extra nights because I was having so much fun! Awesome bunch of people who work there who will show you such a good time in Budapest! I loved this place because even though its a party hostel you can choose to have a night off. Would definitely recommend!!

Really modern hostel with lovely, spacious rooms. Only issue is that its a big hostel and so it just lacks atmosphere. The lobby and even bar are always filled with people on their phones/laptops so meeting people is hard. Other than that, great hostel!

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Easily the best hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff are incredibly welcoming from moment you walk through the doors, the facilities are incredible and there are so many options for free dinners and events organised by the hostel, making it a fantastic place for solo travellers. Honestly, if you're in Krakow you have no reason to stay anywhere else.

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

This hostel has fantastic facilities and the rooms are very clean and safe (lockers for every bed). It is situated a little far away from the main attractions in Brussels, and because it is such a big hostel it lacks atmosphere - which means its hard to meet people when you are travelling alone. The only other thing is that the breakfast is quite expensive!

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Great facilities (even a really cheap bar!), bit of a walk to the heart of Berlin (but very very close to the train station). Only thing is that it has a very 'big hostel' feel so you dont get some of the nice things of a smaller hostel, like free tea/breakfast and a nice atmosphere.

Trianon

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This hostel is a converted hotel and so in a lot of rooms they have just crammed a lot of bunk beds into a tiny room, which is not that comfortable, but it is pretty clean. The issue is that because it was a hotel there are pretty much no hostel facilities (common rooms, kitchens etc...) which leads to zero atmosphere and chance to meet other travellers. The hostel itself is also quite far away from the centre of amsterdam. What I can say is that they do have a nice free breakfast!

Central Backpackers

Oxford, England

I only stayed here for a night, but from what I can tell the place was safe and relatively clean. The staff were also incredibly friendly and helpful, and it made for a very nice atmosphere.

The Dublin Central Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

The hostel itself has quite a nice common room and communal kitchen, but it has ZERO atmosphere! I found most of the guests have stayed there on a long term basis, and have taken over all the cupboards in the rooms. It is also a very long walk away from the main attractions (like Trinity College and Temple Bar) in Dublin. Its fine for a night, but i would not stay here if I stayed in Dublin again.

Hi Anna, I am sorry that you did not enjoyed yourself in our hostel. Best Regards, Ian

Derry City Independent Hostel

Derry, Northern Ireland

Could not recommend this hostel enough! It was like a home away from home! It was such a relaxed feel and you can just hang out with the owner. He even bakes fresh bread every morning! :D If you are ever in Derry I would definitely stay here! :D

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Great Hostel! The staff are super friendly and the place has a really nice, relaxed atmosphere. They also have a free HOT BREAKFAST - which is awesome!! :D The only issue is that it is a bit of a walk away from the centre of town - which is a bit of a pain late at night.

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Amazing Hostel! Safe, clean and great location! Has a really nice layout and great kitchen facilities. I would definitely recommend Kinlay to everyone looking to stay in Derry.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Its a really big hostel with only a small space to hang out in and thus doesnt have much atmosphere. The wifi doesnt work in the rooms - only the lobby. Rooms are pretty spacious and clean though.