• Australia, Female, 25-30
No14, Blue Mountains, Australia
12th Mar 2016

Kim was extremely friendly and helpful. She gave us great recommendations on stuff to do in the Blue Mountains. The hostel was very clean and cozy. Would recommend to others!

Backpackers by the Bay, Airlie Beach, Australia
1st Oct 2015

Bodega Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
14th Nov 2014

Fourth time to Bodega. As always, staff were awesome, had a very enjoyable stay! Thanks again guys!

Bodega Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
26th Jun 2014

This is by far the cleanest and safest hostel I've stayed at in SE Asia. The staff are friendly and engaging. Every night there are games to encourage guests to meet one another (hence a great place for solo travellers). The staff genuinely care about their guests. So far in my 8 months of travels, there have been three hostels that make me feel like home whenever I return, and Bodega is definitely one of them. Thanks guys! (Oh and the guy from Seattle makes great iced coffee!) x

Old Town Hostel East Wing, Kotor, Montenegro
15th Apr 2014

I don't usually write reviews for hostels but these guys totally went above and beyond. Not only was the hostel clean with good facilities, the staff also did their best to show the guests a fun time even during slow tourist season (rakia, free dinner, sangria, cocktail nights). I would definitely recommend this hostel to others and come back myself to hang out! Thanks Marko and Nikolai! x

La Banda Rooftop Hostel, Seville, Spain
31st Jan 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful (and excellent chefs). Rooftop family dinners every night really helped backpackers meet each other. Will definitely recommend to others. Thanks Ollie, Tom, Richie and Sam for a wonderful experience!

24th Jan 2014

Excellent hostel. Clean, well located, friendly staff. Thanks José and Lizi for a great experience!

Cheers Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
14th Dec 2013

Staff were amazing and friendly. Loved that there were two common areas for guests to hang out. Would definitely recommend it to those going to Istanbul.

Hatters on Newton Street, Manchester, England
5.1
5th Dec 2013

Not only could you not control the temperature in the shower, the water only lasts for 10 seconds so you must hold down the faucet to get water. You have to pay in order to access WiFi in the room. Cleaning lady chased me around to do dishes although I'd ensured her numerous times I would get to it after I was done my meal. When I asked whether it would be possible to buy a rail card the same day, one reception staff told me to "go find out for myself at the station".

I have to say that is a little out of character for our housekeepers... maybe she thought it was a game? While we may suggest that the station has more information on different railcards for different times, places etc., I am sure we did not mean it in a harsh way - a case of miscommunication perhaps?! Either way we are sorry you felt that way and hope we can change your mind if you decide to stay again :)

Carpe Noctem Original, Budapest, Hungary
14th Nov 2013

I was supposed to be there for only three days, and ended up extending to a full week. Going back again next week! nuff said?