Location Brazil, Gender Female, Age 25

B&B Re Lear, Verona, Italy
7.1
22nd Jan 2014

Nicoló and his girlfriend are very nice people and helpful as well. The flat was clean and tidy. Bed comfortable, good breakfast, good internet. I had a great time there.

Dioskouros, Athens, Greece
4.9
16th Jan 2014

I thought the hostel not clean enough. Hot water? Just if you take shower before everyone else. When I complained about it, the guy from reception (who was very kind and friendly) said that there was a lot of people in the hostel. Well, I didn't see that many people and even then... shouldn't they be prepared for that? I had to wait more than 1 hour to take a not-so-hot shower. Other thing....the lights at night kept dropping every 10 minutes. Turned on and off... Internet not good as well.

World House Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
13th Jan 2014

It's a good place to stay, the staff were very friendly and helpful... the only problem was the 1 toilet per floor. It wasn't busy the day I stayed in, so, I didn't have too many problems, but I keep imagining during busy holidays...