360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Good no frills hostel. Close to most major attractions, about 10mins walk to La Rambla, easily accessible by public transport. Only qualm is that I was not aware that you could very easily catch the metro from the airport and that costs considerably less than taking the aerobus, even if the metro only comes every 30mins if going from the airport. Other than that, good hostel! Also worth mentioning, the kitchen has a stock of basic essentials of spices and oil so that's always handy!

• 25th Jan 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. AMAZING location, literally a stone's throw away from the station which takes you right to the heart of the city and makes it so easy to do daytrips to Salzburg. The hostel is sooo clean, the lockers are big enough to fit my backpacker's bag and the facilities were fantastic. Wifi was brilliant and everyone was helpful! Thanks! :)

• 5th Jan 2014

PLUS Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Great place! About 10mins by tram to the city centre so was very convenient and good value for money. Provided towels and toiletries which was a big bonus! Huge lockers in the room which easily fit my 65L pack and then some. Just remember to bring your own padlock. Would definitely stay again if ever I'm in Prague!

• 2nd Jan 2014

Excellent stay but a couple of disappointing things: no towels provided (for the price you pay..), only ONE washing machine/dryer for the entire building which made washing such a ridiculous task and really poor wifi connection (possibly because I stayed over New Year's but surely a hotel this big should be capable of handling this amount of traffic)! Other than that, incredibly helpful staff who helped me get my lost jacket and who are there to suggest places to go.

• 30th Dec 2013

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Provided me with a bed for the nights I was there... be warned however because the bunk beds have no ladder so if you're the unlucky one to get a top bunk, you pretty much have to ninja it to get to your bed. Had sheets and a towel, relatively clean toilets (this really depends on the people you're staying with) but with breakfast included and top location, it was a nice stay overall! Definitely not the worst hostel I've stayed in but don't expect fancy!

• 28th Dec 2013

Great location, super close to Gare du nord but the only problem I had was that the shower was broken when I was there... I couldn't get any cold water at all so it was all hot, scalding water to which I obviously just gave up trying to take a shower. Not a big fan of the button showers too.. also better ventilation is needed in the bathrooms, it fogs up like crazy after attempts to shower!

• 27th Dec 2013