Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Street Garden Hostel

Vina del Mar, Chile

Hostel Adlafken

Valparaiso, Chile

Comfortable beds, clean hostel, good breakfast, helpful staff. I had no problems during the days I was there. Also the Hostel itself is very nice, since it's a wooden house with 3 floors and the facilities are well preserved.

Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Security issues during my stay. I went out to the bathroom (in front of the dorm) and shut the door. I didn't lock it since there was another person inside. When I got back, 2 min after I left, there was a man inside the dorm, going through my room mate's backpack and clothes. To make the story short: the man had robbed money from my room mate, who was asleep, and certainly would've taken more things if he had more time. The Hostel opens the door to anyone. The man clearly looked like a bum.

Terrazas Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

El Viajero - Hostel & Suites

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

YHA London Oxford Street

There was a flood in the Hostel while I was there. The water pipes broke during the night (bad maintenance) and at 7 AM they woke us up like crazy and there was water all over our dorm. So they changed us to another dorm. Ok... When I came back at night they had changed us back during the day and my backpack was inside the locker in the room they'd put us during the flood. However there was people there now and the manager wouldn't let me get my things back. There's a lot more, but no space her

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Location is excellent, right by Museumplein. Breakfast was good and staff was helpful. Facilities were good in general. What I think that could make the hostel better would be having a laundry room, lockers inside the bedrooms (because those tiny vaults are good for nothing) and also allowing flash drives in the PCs so the guests can backup their photos or any data that they might have on their devices.