Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

A Wild Elephants Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

We didn't have much time there, but the place was clean and nice. At first you might be a bit afraid of the environment, because the entrance for the hostel is not so clear. But I recommend the place (:

Hostel Postel

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

the place is really tidy and clean. The lady who talked to us was very nice and helpful too. However, they have a really narrow time for reception hours. If you arrive after 17 or want to leave before 9:30 you have to let them know beforehand.

Art Hole Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Great atmosphere and very nice and helpful staff (:

Unity Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The owner is super nice and the place is really good. The building is right in the city center. The offer padlocks for the lockers, there's a great breakfast. I loved staying there!

Thank you! :) Thank you! :) Thank you! :)

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Great place! Clean, good location and they have good parties every day!

Very good hostel, very good atmosphere!

The Dublin Central Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great hostel! It almost felt like home. Great staff and a very good location (only 10 minutes from the spire)

Hi, many thanks for your great review.. We are glad to hear that you felt home, while stayig with us. Best Regards, Ian

The Westend Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

I stayed in a 18 bed room there and there was only one toilet for everyone which made things kind of harsh in the morning. I met some great people there, though. And one more thing, the hostel is not that close to the train station, they say it's a 15 minute walk (if you run, maybe...), but in fact it's more of a 30 minute walk.

YHA York

York, England

The hostel's atmosphere is just not nice, they don't provide the conditions for people to interact. There's no free internet, you have to pay 7 pounds for the membership in order to get wifi access. Food there is expensive and not very good. The place is clean and all, but it's kind of far from the city, I arrived at night and it was quite difficult to find it.

Hostel satff was really nice and, even though I stayed at the 28 bed room, it was ok. The blanket smelled a little bad though... But the atmosphere and the place is really great (: