CityLights Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

The staff are the most helpful, friendly people ever!

• 8th Jan 2014

The Cranky Croc Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Arriving at the hostel we were greeted by a lovely receptionist who was very helpful and gave us advice on where to go around the city. However, our experience at the hostel was ruined a day later by a different receptionist who tried to charge us for an extra night when we were 20 minutes late to check out. I was incredibly ill and had slept through my alarm, i have never been spoken to so rudely in my life. Also the hostel was under intense renovations and the construction was unpleasant.

• 20th Dec 2013

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

We had a lot of fun here and met a lot of great people. Although it is a 10 minute walk away from the main party strip Media Luna (which is outside the wall) i really loved the location- and it wasn't too bad getting home at night after going to the parties that were either held at media luna hostel or mamallenas. Included breakfast was good, fresh fruit, cereal and toast mostly. Very lovely staff. Icey cold air conditioning (i was sleeping in my thermal sleeping bag)

• 16th Dec 2013

Hostel Rio Playa

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

It was a lot of fun staying at rio playa. The staff were so friendly and attentive, they just wanted us to have a good time above all else! Made a lot of friends there and experienced a lot of different places. Prime spot for nightlife! Was only there for three nights but wish we could have stayed much longer.

• 1st Dec 2013