Good place. I recommend!

Dear Guest, we thank you for your review and hope to see you soon ! Reception team

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Hostel for people who want party everyday in the bar. If your target is know the city and after have a place to rest, i think this place it is not the place for you. The kitchen is only microwave, so you can't cook anything. It's a good place for party but it's not a good place for rest.

Locanda Daniel

Florence, Italy

This place is really clean, this is the best part of this hostel. The staff is good but they don't stay all the time in the reception and the common area is only a sofa, so you will meet only your roommates. There's no locker in the room. In general is a good place to stay, it was a good experience.

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

Very good hostel. The only thing that I didn't like was that my bed was under a wood in the roof and in the night was always with some wood in my bed. The location is very good and easy to find and the staff are nice too.

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Excellent place, it's as good as a hotel. In fact, it's a hotel with very good price. The staff is amazing, always ready to help you. I recommend this place.

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

The best place that i stayed for moment. The kitchen was very clean and tidy, the staff are excellent, the atmosphere is very good, they have a paella for €2 and it's good. I liked and i recommend this place.