Reviews: algonzales

Red Inn Heritage

Penang, Malaysia

Havet House

Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

The staff guy is pretty nice (though seems a little off putting at first) and helpful for any questions about the area. The hostel is a little ways from the beach but many others are as well and the walk isn't bad unless you're like me and do it at high noon. There's not really a "lobby" per say but the second floor makes a good meeting space and I have made some friends there. Overall, nice and I've booked here twice now.

Slumber Party Hostel

Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

Great place. Party atmosphere if you're into that with a 300 baht pub crawl. It is a little far (1 km) from the beach, but so are a lot of the other hostels.

Laxmi Palace

Jaipur, India

The staff was amazing and super helpful from telling us places to go to just being accommodating. They regularly filled our water bottles with filtered water and let us stay in the lobby for several hours while we waited for a night bus to Udaipur. Definitely recommend!

Ostello S. Fosca

Venice, Italy

This place was ok. The old church campus makes it really unique and cool. But the horrible desk hours, basically nonexistent internet, and no kitchen makes it not worth the money at all. I booked this place cause I needed internet to buy a plane ticket and ended up paying €20 more because it took 3 hopeless tries on their computer and I finally had to go to an internet café.

dear andrew we are sorry to read you consider our reception time table horrible. please note we are sure you read about it before booking! in winter time we don't have kitchen facilities, as written in out description, you probably missed that part. internte connection is working properly, you could have asked help at the reception desk for your plane tickets ostello santa fosca the manager leila

Ivanhoe Hostel

Rome, Italy

Hostel Beauty

Rome, Italy

At first I was scared. It seemed small, didn't have a proper sign and I thought "oh god." But then after getting into my room, it was great and the staff very friendly.

Hola Hostel Eixample