A&O Hamburg City

People Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Residencial Cristo Rei

Porto, Portugal

It will be better if there is a locker in each room and the wifi connection can reach the room therefore, the visitors don't need to go to the lobby to connect to the internet. Moreover, please also add more electricity plug in each room because it is impossible to find only one electricity plug, while there are more than one visitors in each room.

Dear Guest, we thank you for your review ; we want to keep a friendly and warm atmosphere in the lobby, so we don't provide wi-fi access in the rooms. We hope you will have the opportunity to try our new rooms and services : we have refurbished dorms, rooms and bathrooms, now well equipped with big shower cubicle, lockers in the room... Reception team

Rome City Hostel

Rome, Italy

I think the quality of the bed need to be improved. I got a bunk bed, which my part was located on the up side. The problem is, there was no border around the bed therefore, I was so afraid that I would fall when I was sleeping. So, please change the bed to make the visitors become more comfortable.

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

The heater in the room did not work and the situation in the room looks darker.