My friends and I stayed at the Arty Paris for 4 nights. The best part about this hostel was the staff who were very helpful. The rest of our experience left a lot to be desired. We had a 3 bed room, which was located all the way up on the 5th floor. Our room and bathroom were very moldy and not a pleasant place to stay. Additionally, the bathroom, while private, was very tiny. Arty Paris is one of the cheaper hostels in the city, but do yourself a favor and find somewhere else to stay.

Thanks for your feedback, we always try to provide you the best costumer service. We hope you could enjoy your stay in Paris. You know space is sometimes very limited in Paris. We are sorry if you had mold on the bathroom. No more now. Safe travel!

The Backpackshack

My 2 friends and I stayed at The Backpackshack over the weekend and were very pleased. Derek, the owner, was very helpful and pointed us in the direction of the local amenities. A nice room, good wifi, and clean linens also made it a pleasant stay. The area itself is very quiet. A nice change of pace from being near the London city center. It's also nice that if you don't want to go out, you can just walk down the stairs and have a pint or 3. I would definitely recommend this hostel.