Hospedaje Mayo

Huacachina, Peru

Was there over Christmas and got invited to Christmas dinner with the family that owns the hostel, that was very nice! My single room with bathroom was perfectly clean and comfortable, had a big TV and was comparably cheap! The bathroom only had a hole in the wall as a window, but since it is very warm there that was no problem. It is more of a small hotel than a hostel though, so it depends what you want.

• 23rd Dec 2013

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

Big Plus: Several Computers with fast internet and USB for free, kitchen to use, long breakfast, safe storage!

• 12th Dec 2013

Wild Rover Backpackers

La Paz, Bolivia

It definitely is a party hostel! You dont feel like you are in Bolivia, you feel like you are in a huge Irish Pub in London or Sydney. I was lucky that my dorm was not too close to the bar, so I could sleep alright. But there are dorms close to the bar and the yard and I really would not want to try and sleep there! The beds were very comfy and the location in the city was good. Good place to stay if you like a huge party 10m away from your bed, cause thats what you are going to get there!

Hostal Rural

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

One of the best Hostels I have ever stayed in! Great atmosphere, great people and staff was amazing. They can help you with anything and if you are lucky you can even get discounts for tours there! Especially Ian really went out of his way to help us with anything we needed. And everybody really respected the quite hours after 11pm, so it was no problem at all to sleep. I highly recommend this hostel!

• 22nd Nov 2013