Alexandria Hotel

Very good place!

• 3rd May 2014

Pagration Youth Hostel

Athens, Greece

You have to pay for having a 7 minutes shower. It would be better to increase the value of the daily rate. Too bad localization also, and I've booked because people use to say that the localization is good, but it is not.

• 2nd May 2014

Hostel 639

The price is not worth it. There is no organization and the location, that I thought would be worth, is not that good also. The staff is not good, the hostel is dirty, you have to pay for an internet that does not work.

• 2nd Jan 2014

The Lodge at Crystal Palace

Excellent hostel. The best breakfast, realli nice staff. The only problem is the distance from the most known London attractions. But nothing that the metro doesn't solve.

• 31st Dec 2013

Hostelboat Anna Maria II

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Really small room, I barely fit on it. But the location is good, so as the breakfast and the good owner man.

• 29th Dec 2013

Jorplace

The Hague, Netherlands

Nice hostel. I had a problem with someone who took my food for itself, but besides this the stay was ok.

• 28th Dec 2013

Hi Lorena, Thank you for your review it really helps us! We are very sorry to hear that somebody took your food. Because of that we advice people to write their names on their food and it really helps. We hope to see you again @ Jorplace. Cheeeers, Jorcrew

Stone Hotel & Hostel

Utrecht, Netherlands

Great staff and great facilities! The value for money is worth!

• 27th Dec 2013

Ani & Haakien - Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

The staff is really, really nice! The facilities are awesome! Great location! I recommend all tourists to stay there! =)

• 26th Dec 2013