327 Thamel Hostel

Kathmandu, Nepal

The hostel was not the easiest to find, but it was a nice place to get away from the chaos of Thamel. The evening staff did not seem thrilled to help me get settled in, but the rest of the staff was great afterwards. The first time I stayed here before heading for a trek, my beds locker was broken. They switched me to another bed, and this was also broken. The second time I stayed, I got a bed with a good locker. Very clean. Nice place to relax outside, but wish they had a common room.

Zostel Varanasi

Varanasi, India

Zostel Agra

Agra, India

Stayed here just long enough to see the Taj. Its a short walk, which is nice. There is a good area to sit outside and relax after hitting up the town, which doesnt amount to much. The zostel in Varanasi was better, but this worked for a quick stop before sunrise at the Taj.

Hello there! Thank you for taking out the time to let us know of your experience. Good to know we had the opportunity to host you in both Varanasi and Agra. Every Zostel is different from the other, to reflect the city they are in. Good to know you liked the location and the common area. We have a lot of events in the Agra Zostel including movie nights, chai parties et al. Do stay longer with us next time :) Cheers, Zostel

The Madpackers Hostel

New Delhi, India

The staff and management were amazing. The breakfast was outstanding. Once you figure out the way to the metro, its very easy to get around the city. This was a great place to start out my trip. Wish that there were more places like this in India. Thank you for everything :)

Antique Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

One of the best hostels I have stayed at! Very fun and friendly staff, and in the best location possible. I highly recommend going here!!!

Old Town Dubrovnik

Dubrovnik, Croatia

It was off season, and we were the only people in the hostel at the time. Our only disappointment is that there was no wifi in the building. This wasnt a huge problem, as there is wifi everywhere in the old town, but it would have been nice, as it was one of the more expensive places we stayed at.

Hostel Ana Rijeka

Rijeka, Croatia

We were only here for one night, but we enjoyed our stay. There is no real common area, but that is not a big need for me. It was right next to the Machina, which allowed for a very fun night out with some locals! I wouldnt hesitate to stay here again!

Kif-Kif Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

This was the first stop on our month long trip, and was one of the best values for the money that we spent. We were very happy with the accomodations, and even went back for our last night, after our excursion to the mountains and Sahara. Good hostel!