Reviews: lavilledecoco2166

Location: Sweden, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Hyde Park Hostel

When I arrived to the room for my second night at the hostel, my beddings were removed and the clothes I had on my bed as well. I went downstairs to the reception and the guy just handed me new beddings (without looking at me) and didn't at all think to address the wierd fact that someone had stolen my lothes and undone my bed when it was obvious that I was staying there. Overall the staff was rude, the toilets terrible and security really bad. It's cheap but it's not worth it.

• 25th Apr 2014

Smart Hyde Park Inn

The bathrooms are discussting and the kitchen staff are unpleasant and barely speaks english, but the again that's the case with almost all hostels in London so value for money is good after all. Location is nice.

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Thank you for your comment, we would have hoped you could have raised the cleanliness issues with either our receptionist or even the manager. We are sorry you got the impression that our staff is unpleasant and we hope you will choose us again.

Nice staff, nice location and the building was nice. of course it is a budget hostel so it's not very clean but overall I enjoyed it. No kitchen though.

• 7th Jan 2014