Reviews: lavilledecoco2166

Location: Sweden, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Clink78

Value for money is great. Kitchen is closed from midnight which is a bit of a pain if you're hungry at night though.

Clink78

Only thing I don't really like is the kitchen, there is no oven, no freezer, no scissors. Everything else is good, staff is great.

Clink78

Staff is so helpful and friendly! I was there was a fridge though but overall great value for money.

Bell & Hare Hostel

Very pleasantly surprised. The cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at in London.

Just an average hostel in London, internet is very fast which is nice

Central Hostel

Central Hostel

Astor Victoria

Keystone House Kings Cross

I had to book thishostel last minute and naturally was not expecting much at all, however, I was very pleasantly surprised. It was probably the cleanest dorm I've ever stayed in (and I've stayed in many), staff was friendly and everything was very clean (including the kitchen!). There was ever a fridge and airconditioning in the room.

Hyde Park Hostel

When I arrived to the room for my second night at the hostel, my beddings were removed and the clothes I had on my bed as well. I went downstairs to the reception and the guy just handed me new beddings (without looking at me) and didn't at all think to address the wierd fact that someone had stolen my lothes and undone my bed when it was obvious that I was staying there. Overall the staff was rude, the toilets terrible and security really bad. It's cheap but it's not worth it.

Smart Hyde Park Inn

The bathrooms are discussting and the kitchen staff are unpleasant and barely speaks english, but the again that's the case with almost all hostels in London so value for money is good after all. Location is nice.

Thank you for your comment, we would have hoped you could have raised the cleanliness issues with either our receptionist or even the manager. We are sorry you got the impression that our staff is unpleasant and we hope you will choose us again.

Nice staff, nice location and the building was nice. of course it is a budget hostel so it's not very clean but overall I enjoyed it. No kitchen though.