• 15th Jun 2014

• 13th Jun 2014

• 16th Apr 2014

Woodquay Hostel Galway City

Galway, Ireland

This hostel is absolutely lovely, tiny, home-atmosphere and manager is very very nice, helpfull. Quiet, close to city centre. Absolutely recomded!

• 4th Apr 2014

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I stayed in 14 bed dorm, staff and location was nice, bathroom clean enough. There were no shelfs, chairs or something where you coul put your staff on. There was hot in room even when the window was wide open and noise from room above like someone is building there, my bed was shaking. I couldn´t sleep because I was roasting and it was soo noisy there. I stayed here for second time, for the first time in 8 bed dom, temperature was same. I will find other place to sleep next time in Dublin.

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • Czech Republic

So sorry you didn't enjoy your stay with us. We will investigate your comments about the shelfs and chairs and see what we can do.

Cork, Ireland

It´s a very nice place to stay, very nice and friendly staff and location is brilliant. One disadvantage is bad isolated windows, so you can hear everything from ouside eve with closed window. But I can recommend this hostel anyway.

• 20th Feb 2014