Die Wohngemeinschaft, Cologne, Germany
28th May 2014

I picked Die wohngemeinschaft out before my trip as a place I must stay at, it didnt disappoint! The staff were great! They helped us out and recommended places to eat and see. I will definitely return one day!!!

17th May 2014

Really nice hostel! Loved my stay. To be honest I was slightly worried about my stay in Paris as I'd heard the horror stories. This hostel was a little pricey but it was well worth it. Great lockers for your valuables, a nice terrace and helpful staff. Not hard to get to either which is a bonus for the backpacker!

Dover Castle Hostel and Bar, London, England
8.0
13th May 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at the Castle! Never used the tube before but it was always easy to get to and from. Rooms were clean and the staff were helpful. No complaints to be honest!

Hatters on Newton Street, Manchester, England
6.3
1st May 2014

Wasn't too bad for a single night wouldn't wanna stay there much longer. Noisy in the rooms, not very clean either!