Reviews: futureforest

Location: South Korea, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Happy Taipei

Taipei, Taiwan

I have traveled quite a lot, and I definitely can say here is the best place I ever visited! At the first, I was little bit suspicious about the inside because the gate is really narrow and well hided. However, It was just my mistake. Most of all, the sanity was the best ever!! Every day, there are some hired men and women clearing whole hostel. Also, the toilet is really clean. Furthermore, in the inside, it looks and feels like hotel or cozy home. I strongly recommend here for all!!

• 18th Jun 2015

The Meeting Place

Taipei, Taiwan

I strongly "dis-recommend" this hostel. First of all, the sanity is really poor. In the hallway of the hostel, there's a trash box piled with stinky, smelly thrown away clothes. Also, in the room, they don't offer air-condition during daytime and even morning(just after 12AM to 4?), so it's really humid and smelly inside. Furthermore, there's like "Western hippy's bunker". I think the half of the guests are long-term stayer, so you can easily be outsider especially for Asian people.

• 16th Jun 2015

Black Bear Hostel

Hualien, Taiwan

• 2nd Dec 2013

The Meeting Place

Taipei, Taiwan

I am a Korean and especially what I really happy was here is a Korean staff. The atmosphere of here is quite nice. Almost everyday we have different gatherings and hang out together. It makes each other closer easily. More over, the facilities likes shower booths and toilet are very clean also the rooms are. At the first maybe it is hard to find this location but after than there's nothing unconvenient things. I strongly recommend you to stay here.

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • South Korea

Thanks Doyum,hope to see u soon !!! We miss you!!! wish you everything is good. Best Regards Vanna