HI-Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
18th Dec 2013

It was a nice hostel but the beds were hard as rocks and it was wierd that you had to do your own dishes.. Otherwise it was really nice!

Me Mates Place, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
8.0
3rd Dec 2013

It was a really nice place!

Aqua Family Resort, Sihanoukville, Cambodia
28th Nov 2013

Me and my three 20 year old girlfriends stayed at the hotel for 6 nights. The other people who stayed at the hostel were sad, middle aged men who brought their young, hot Cambodian girlfriends. Even though the thought of those men makes me shiver they were nice (most of them) and it actually felt like me and my girlfriends were there alone most of the time! Close to the beach and "city" but still not too close!

The City Garden Villa, Siem Reap, Cambodia
5.4
25th Nov 2013

We stayed 4 people in a room and it was so hot because there was only one fan in the room. The room was also super small and the feeling was just a feeling of "uncomfortableness". There are way better hostels that can be found for the same price!

Vietnam Inn Saigon, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
22nd Nov 2013

I thought the Hostel was great! Could have been a little bit cheaper but otherwise there is nothing to complain about!

8.0
18th Nov 2013

It was double booked so me and my three girlfriends who were supposed to stay in a dorm got a private room.. It may seem luxurious but we only got ONE private room so two of us had to sleep on sun beds.. Also nobody told us until we asked.. Sure we got our own bathroom but there is no satisfaction in sleeping on a sunbed two nights in a row.. I would have liked us to be compensated or even just an apology and an explanation right away would have helped.