Reina Madre Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Friendly staff, on Saturday BBQ, nice terras to chill with other guests

Las Cabanitas

El Calafate, Argentina

the staff is very helpful with everything (booking trips, information about El Calafaté, etc...) , it's a family who runs the place. The breakfast is good and if you order lunchbox it's very tasteful. I had the feeling they trey the guest a little bit the feeling of home.

Cruz del Sur Hostel

Ushuaia, Argentina

I felt like in a bording school, so many rules. Just Anna speaks a little bit English, the rest of the staff knows only Spanish.

Aji Verde Hostel

La Serena, Chile

Hostal Harickuntur

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Hostal Eucalyptus

Potosi, Bolivia

HI-Onkel.Inn 1886

La Paz, Bolivia

The staff isn't always doing a great job, but spend more time with th girl- or boyfriend, instead of taking care of the guest and the breakfast they deserve. The girl in the afternoon is very helpful and thus a great job. We stayed 4 days in a 3 bedroom and every time we left the Onkel-Inn gave the key to the receptionist, but they never cleaned the room or emptied the bins. Because the location is great (at the back of a building full of stores and there is almost no traffic noise.

Hostel TitiUta

Puno, Peru

I arrived early in the morning after night bus and the staff let me around 8 AM in my room without extra charge. The breakfast buffet is great to start the day.

Hostal Solar

Arequipa, Peru

A very good organized hostel, with clean rooms and bathrooms. Hot showers are perfect. The breakfast is ok, but I stayed 4 days at the hostel and a little variation would be nice, now it's every morning the same.

The Secret Garden Quito

Quito, Ecuador

I didn't feel like in a hostel, where you normally meet a lot of other travellers