Leonardo House

Florence, Italy

It was fairly nice hostel. Staffs are really nice, and room where I stayed in was quite spacious. Also location is really great. it is close to main station and Duomo. Shower is great as well. One small thing that I wish is more electric plugs that I can use to charge.

• 28th Jan 2014

Fabrizzio's Petit

Barcelona, Spain

Staffs are supernice and very friendly! They are willing to be your friend. Location is not that bad, situated at the center of Barcelona. Wifi network is fine, and shower room is perfect.

• 23rd Jan 2014

Rodamon Barcelona Centre

Barcelona, Spain

I should tell that this hostel is the one of the best hostel where I stayed in. It has really great facilities, curtain, lamps and free coffee machine. Staffs are fairly kind. Breakfast included is enjoyable. Moreover the location is great enough to enjoy Barcelona. (close to Diagonal station and the Ramblar street)

• 21st Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Fairly nice hostel. Even though the surrounding area of gare du nord has a bad reputation, it was not that dangerous to stay in. I liked the location, breakfast included and facilities, but I do not recommend staying in the 10 people dorm because it's too noisy. The only thing that I didn't like about this hostel was the noise from ppl and the noise from the street.

• 19th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you for taking some time to leave us your thoughts, we appreciate that sometimes noise from other guests can be an issue when you're trying to sleep, so we offer free ear plugs at reception to give that extra quiet for sleeping. We're pleased that you enjoyed the free breakfast and stay in general, thanks for choosing us!

Dover Castle Hostel and Bar

To be honest, this hostel was one of the worst hostel that I've ever been. Even though the staffs are really kind and nice, the cleanliness is horrible. I have to say that shower room on the 3rd floor definitely needs amend. (Please be generous and hang one more curtain between two of shower. Do something on the floor of the shower room! floor is really mess.) But breakfast included and location are still good enough.

• 23rd Dec 2013

Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best hostel that I've ever been!! It was perfect. The staffs are really kind and they are willing to be your friends. There are a lot of events going on including free walking tour and night-outs. I feel very grateful to the staffs who helped me to enjoy Lisbon. With their help and travel advise I could fully enjoy Lisbon. I will look forward to visit Lisbon and this hostel again. Thanks a lot!

• 5th Dec 2013

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Good enough to enjoy Dublin. They offer free walking tour. Shower room which is inside of the dorm room was big and clean enough. The greatest point of staying this hostel is that this place is really good to make new friends.

• 28th Nov 2013

YHA Ambleside

Lake District, England

It's in the best location that you can enjoy the lake district, especially Ambleside lake. Right in front of the hostel there's lake Ambleside and the bus stop you can move to other sides of lake district including Keswick and Windermere. Not only the location the hostel itself is great. Clean room and cozy atmosphere. Breakfast, which is not included to the price, is very delicious and staffs are kind and always willing to help you. Thanks to this hostel I could truly enjoy the lake district

• 21st Nov 2013