Location: South Korea, Age: 22

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

One of the best hostel I've been to in South East Asia. Staffs are really kind and always willing to help guests. Location is great, it takes less than 5 minutes to the LRT station and Petalling Street (China Town). If I have a chance to visit KL, I will definitely book this hostel again.

Ringos Foyer Guest House

Melaka, Malaysia

Great location, friendly staffs. Definitely value for money.

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

The location of this hostel is excellent. Right in front of the hostel, there's escalator to BTS National Stadium Station. If you want to save money and avoid annoying negotiations with taxi drivers, you can easily use the BTS and Airlink with its great location. (and it only costs 70 Baht.) Personally, I made a good friend with a girl who was staying in the same room with me. This good memory with the hostel will last longer than I expected.

River City Inn

Singapore, Singapore

Coziee Lodge

Singapore, Singapore

The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Staffs are always keen to help explorers. There are various tour options they offer you. Definitely value for money. Clean and Cozy. Breakfast was good.

Carpediem Hostel

Jeonju, South Korea

One of the best hostel that I've been to. Staffs were incredibly friendly. Clean and Cozy. The location is good enough to access public transportation and the Sensoji temple. Even though it has been a while that I stayed in the hostel, (about 7 months ago) I still remember the sunshine laid upon the rooftop and friendly laughter and chitchat we had.

Leonardo House

Florence, Italy

It was fairly nice hostel. Staffs are really nice, and room where I stayed in was quite spacious. Also location is really great. it is close to main station and Duomo. Shower is great as well. One small thing that I wish is more electric plugs that I can use to charge.

Fabrizzio's Petit

Barcelona, Spain

Staffs are supernice and very friendly! They are willing to be your friend. Location is not that bad, situated at the center of Barcelona. Wifi network is fine, and shower room is perfect.

Rodamon Barcelona Centre

Barcelona, Spain

I should tell that this hostel is the one of the best hostel where I stayed in. It has really great facilities, curtain, lamps and free coffee machine. Staffs are fairly kind. Breakfast included is enjoyable. Moreover the location is great enough to enjoy Barcelona. (close to Diagonal station and the Ramblar street)

Fairly nice hostel. Even though the surrounding area of gare du nord has a bad reputation, it was not that dangerous to stay in. I liked the location, breakfast included and facilities, but I do not recommend staying in the 10 people dorm because it's too noisy. The only thing that I didn't like about this hostel was the noise from ppl and the noise from the street.

Thank you for taking some time to leave us your thoughts, we appreciate that sometimes noise from other guests can be an issue when you're trying to sleep, so we offer free ear plugs at reception to give that extra quiet for sleeping. We're pleased that you enjoyed the free breakfast and stay in general, thanks for choosing us!

Dover Castle Hostel and Bar

To be honest, this hostel was one of the worst hostel that I've ever been. Even though the staffs are really kind and nice, the cleanliness is horrible. I have to say that shower room on the 3rd floor definitely needs amend. (Please be generous and hang one more curtain between two of shower. Do something on the floor of the shower room! floor is really mess.) But breakfast included and location are still good enough.

Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best hostel that I've ever been!! It was perfect. The staffs are really kind and they are willing to be your friends. There are a lot of events going on including free walking tour and night-outs. I feel very grateful to the staffs who helped me to enjoy Lisbon. With their help and travel advise I could fully enjoy Lisbon. I will look forward to visit Lisbon and this hostel again. Thanks a lot!

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Good enough to enjoy Dublin. They offer free walking tour. Shower room which is inside of the dorm room was big and clean enough. The greatest point of staying this hostel is that this place is really good to make new friends.

YHA Ambleside

Lake District, England

It's in the best location that you can enjoy the lake district, especially Ambleside lake. Right in front of the hostel there's lake Ambleside and the bus stop you can move to other sides of lake district including Keswick and Windermere. Not only the location the hostel itself is great. Clean room and cozy atmosphere. Breakfast, which is not included to the price, is very delicious and staffs are kind and always willing to help you. Thanks to this hostel I could truly enjoy the lake district