Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled

Bled, Slovenia

Mika and Clement were wonderful! They were really helpful in finding things to do and how to get to different places. The common room is great for meeting people and there is a beautiful deck attached. The viewpoint is amazing. One of my favorite hostels!

Accommodation Plitvice

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

The house is so beautiful. The balcony view is phenomenal. I was a solo traveler looking for some peace and quiet and I found it here. This is not the place to party. If you want to get to Plitvice Lakes I suggest you hitchhike because you could wait hours for a bus to pick you up, like I did. Great facilities. Perhaps one of the better spots to stay if you're a backpacker trying to get to the national park.

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Milka is phenomenal! She really makes you feel at home. I had a wonderful time here and hope to visit again.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I had an amazing time in Istanbul because of this hostel. Bahre, Tony, Tugay, Jess; I love all of you!! Make Bahre take you to the Princess Islands; you'll have a blast. This hostel is close to everything and all the hostel workers are super involved. Everything is clean and breakfast is awesome. Stay here. You will not be disappointed.