Great stay here. Would have been nice to have lockers but it was possible to leave any valuables behind reception. Really helpful and friendly staff

The hostel was extremely dirty. The kitchen area used for the cafe (which was closed) was disgusting. Dirty dishes, overflowing rubbish, dirty sides. It looked like no one had bothered to clean in days. There were breakfast plates still hanging around on tables in the cafe. The bathroom obviously hadnt been cleaned recently. There was a dead lizard covered in ants by the sink. Matresses and pillows were stained and very old and lumpy. The staff did not seem to care and were unhelpful.

Tropicana Lodge

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Bedbunkers Hostels Kartika

Kuta, Indonesia

Gyeongju Tour Guesthouse

Gyeong-ju, South Korea

Bonzai Resort

Boracay Island, Philippines

Hot water didn't work in the bathroom. No big deal for us given the climate. Overall very happy with our stay.

Hanoi Street Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Very happy with the room for a budget hotel. Strange atmosphere I was potentially the only guest. Extended my stay with no problem amd at the price I paid through hostelworld. Booked tours through the hotel. All went really well but some varied somewhat from the itinerary shown on their website. Worked out well in my case but maybe clarify when booking them. For the Halong Bay tour I found I had paid 30usd more than someone else on the same boat so shop around for that one.

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Me Mates Villa

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Shiralea Backpackers Resort

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Had a lovely stay here. The food is amazing and the staff really friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!