Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

All perfect, VERY nice staff, amazing dinner and Pub Crawl... yeaa! All the best wishes from Ireland/Brazil!! You guys are awesome

Thank You very much. We had a great time with you :-D

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Nice hostel Lovely breakfast The problem was a bit of noise on the night, but nothing so big to care about

Sentrum Hostel

Oslo, Norway

It is a average-good hostel, depending on what you want. The problems I see is that the reception only open at 10am, so if you arrive earlier than it you have to wait to get in; another one is that there is only one computer to use and the environment for those who are traveling alone is not so sociable, but it may be because of when I went there too... Otherwise, the rooms have a nice size, good bedrooms in an excellent location. And the staff really tried to help when I needed.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

The best hostel I have ever stayed. I really could not think in anything negative, the staff is really helpful and friendly, the rooms and mattress are good, the environment is really good either for those who are traveling with friends or alone. Great time there, would definitely recommend it.

Hi, thank you so much for the kind words and welcome back! /Ellinor, CBP

Globe Trott Inns

In my stay there was nice people in the hostel. The biggest problem I see is the number of bathrooms, usually you have to wait a little to take the bath... There is a Tesco really close to the hostel, it helped a lot to save some money.

Hello and thank you for the review. Your comment about the number of bathrooms has been noted and we will improve this in the future. We hope to see you again someday.