Luz en el Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel

Montezuma, Costa Rica

Bocas Bound

Bocas del Toro, Panama

Loved it here! And the water is potable!

Caricako Hostel

Manzanillo, Costa Rica

Staff was very friendly, but the dorm was musty, the patio/ eating Area and kitchen were too dirty with insect droppings. On the positive side, it was quiet and located across the strew from a nice beach

Hostel Casa del Parque

San Jose, Costa Rica

Very classy and elegant Casa. Spacious dormitory with all beds at floor level. I will return.

Nosara Beach Hostel

Nosara, Costa Rica

Close to the beach, lots of hammocks in a cool patio, friendly people

Thank you for you report, we apreciate your commetn, hope to see you soon. Regards

Pura Vida Hostel

Tamarindo, Costa Rica

I stayed 5 nights and enjoyed Tamarindo and this hostel. Staff was very helpful in giving travel info. The 11pm quiet time was enforced and the place was kept clean.

La Fortuna Backpackers

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

Hostel was clean. Staff spoke English and were knowledgable. Town was very interesting.

thanks Barbara for your visit,happy new year from Costa Rica, Julio Peña La Fortuna Backpackers.

Central Backpackers Quepos

Quepos, Costa Rica

Hot breakfast included! The facilites are a normal dormatory and rooms, not a tent as stated in the hostelworld description. The owner couldn't be nicer or more accomodating. I will return on my next trip through.

Hotel De Haan

Jaco, Costa Rica

Staff was very friendly and helpful; making a phone call for me when a tour pickup was late. I will stay there again and on next trip through.