• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
Colombian Dream Hostel, Bogota, Colombia
31st Dec 2014

The hostel is nicely located, very nicely decorated and kept clean well. The staff is very nice. They brought extra blankets when it became cold and they helped me charging my phone when I lost my charger. They also didn't make any problems or costs when I lost my key. This was very nice. The shower is nice and warm as well. A downside is (as mentioned in other reviews) that the toilets and showers are in one small room and it's slightly quiet in the hostel. But overall a lovely stay.

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 25-30
La Casa Cafe, Cali, Colombia
5.4
27th Dec 2013

+ Location and staff is nice. It's nicely decorated. - Rooms are warm and sweaty. No fan or airco. The bathrooms are almost always wet and dirty and run quickly out of toiletpaper. The showers are always extremely cold (even for a Dutch person.) Walls are extremely thin; you can hear your neighbours and cars just like they are next to you. There was an empty condom-wrap under the bed when we entered. The sheets were thin and stinky. Staff didn't change them although requested by us.

• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
Luna's Castle Hostel, Panama City, Panama
7th Dec 2013

Great Hostel. I can't think about anything negative. Everything rocks!