Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 23

This place might just be, without exaggeration the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It is central to almost everything, right next to the metro and Gare duNord, and has some of the nicest staff I have ever met. Annie was extremely helpful in sharing the best restaurants and nightlife around the area. From what I understand they just renovated the rooms, every bed has its own USB port! Can't thank you guys enough.

Great place to stay in Paris for some nights! The hostel is very clean and very friendly! Loved spend 4 nights there, is very near of great locations to visit... the staff was very nice and help me with directions! The room is very nice and you'll share with just 3 more people! Great place, good job guys!

Dear Guest, we thank you for your nice review and hope to welcome you soon in our hostel. Reception team

Smart Place Gare du Nord

Paris, France

This was a great hostel, due to the fact that it was less than a 5 minute walk to Gare du Nord and the customer service was great. I went with one other friend, and we both stayed in a private room, which was clean and safe. I definitely recommend this hostel to others.

• 3rd Dec 2013

Avalon Hotel Paris

Paris, France

I had a wonderful stay at Avalon Hotel in Paris. Staffs are very professional and helpful. They put me on a spacious room with comfy bed. Location is perfect! close to International Eurostar Train Nord Station. I would like to stay in this hotel again and even recommend to all my friends.