Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 24

• USA, Male, 18-24
23rd Mar 2015

This place might just be, without exaggeration the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It is central to almost everything, right next to the metro and Gare duNord, and has some of the nicest staff I have ever met. Annie was extremely helpful in sharing the best restaurants and nightlife around the area. From what I understand they just renovated the rooms, every bed has its own USB port! Can't thank you guys enough.

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
4th Dec 2013

Great place to stay in Paris for some nights! The hostel is very clean and very friendly! Loved spend 4 nights there, is very near of great locations to visit... the staff was very nice and help me with directions! The room is very nice and you'll share with just 3 more people! Great place, good job guys!

Dear Guest, we thank you for your nice review and hope to welcome you soon in our hostel. Reception team

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
Smart Place Gare du Nord, Paris, France
3rd Dec 2013

This was a great hostel, due to the fact that it was less than a 5 minute walk to Gare du Nord and the customer service was great. I went with one other friend, and we both stayed in a private room, which was clean and safe. I definitely recommend this hostel to others.

• Brazil, Couple, 41+
1st Dec 2013

I had a wonderful stay at Avalon Hotel in Paris. Staffs are very professional and helpful. They put me on a spacious room with comfy bed. Location is perfect! close to International Eurostar Train Nord Station. I would like to stay in this hotel again and even recommend to all my friends.