Demani Lodge

Paje, Tanzania

Demani Lodge was really great. We had some of our stuff stolen at the beach, but Lynn and Issa were amazing, they helped us liaise with the Paje Police and even helped look for our stuff. They are truly dedicated to their customers , and really made the stay, in spite of the misfortunate occurrence, to be great. I would highly recommend anyone who comes to Paje to stay at Demani , you won't be disappointed. The food was good, the rooms were nice (albeit small, but thats ok). Love Demani!

Auberge Miko

Grand Bay, Mauritius

I really enjoyed my stay at Auberge Miko. Lena and Vivek were very cordial and welcoming and also very helpful in suggesting activities and making them happen. The location was also walkable to the beach and the supermarket is very nearby. The only things that I did not like about my stay there were that the shower had VERY low water pressure and the breakfast that was available was a bit expensive for what you actually received (coffee or tea and bread with jam/butter and that was 3 euros!).

Shoestrings Airport Lodge

Johannesburg, South Africa

I totally dig Shoestrings. Rob, the owner/manager, is absolutely wonderful! Everytime I come to Johannesburg I stay at his lodge and I love it every time. It could perhaps be a bit cleaner and the beds could be a bit more comfortable, but I think that Rob's amazingness and willingness to help with anything just makes it completely worthwhile. I couldn't fathom staying anywhere in Johannesburg except for Shoestrings!