• Germany, Couple, 25-30
8.0
8th Jul 2016

• Germany, Male, 25-30
2nd Jan 2014

Very friendly english speaking staff, if you can find them ;) If there would be a big sign outside on the street it would be easier to find. I just remember the building from street view. Actually I've been to more atmospheric hostels. They only have one big room with 1 big table and 1 small couch table with 4 armchairs. But the location next to the bus and train main station is great. Rooms are clean. Mixed bathroom has no door, so if you sleep in the room next to it, you will hear everything.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
22nd Dec 2013

I stayed in this hostel for 2 nights in a 2 bed room. The room (including the bathroom) was nice, clean and not too small. Free-Wifi is available in the rooms. I stayed there in the december so my personal "highlight" was the great radiator which heats up my room to a very comfortable temperature ;) There is an air condition in the room too but I didn't used it. The staff is extremly friendly, helpfull and speaks english very well. So nothnig to claim about!

Iwe are really appreciated to receive your comments in the approaching New Year.As we all know, Han Tang Inn is an old hostel who always insists on providing you a comfortable accommodation and satisfactory services, so all the staff treats you as our friends to smile, to share and to keep in mind. But all the accomplishments we gotten before are inseparable with your support and trust.So Thak you so much. All the staff look forward to meeting you next time. Wish you a happy new year.