Barmy Badger Backpackers

The neighbourhood is very nice and lots of stores and restaurants close by. The location is somewhat remote from central London, but if its location is where you need to be, I highly recommend it. One aspect that makes it very convenient is it has a clothes washer and dryer.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are pleased you had a good stay and would recommend us!

The Horse & Stables

The Horse & Stables is very clean and the room I stayed in had more room than most hostel rooms. The only problem is the hallways to the rooms are somewhat of a maze and some of the doors only open inward so that if there is a fire it may be difficult to get out.

YHA London St Pancras

An item this hostel has that most don't, that is very convenient, is washing machines and dryers. I didn't have to lug my laundry across town to wash it.

The Walrus Hostel

The characterisation "you get what you pay for" pretty much applies. The location is not all that bad but it isn't great either. This hostel is somewhat dirty. On the other hand, its probably one of the cheapest hostels in London. So take your pick--stay here if you want something cheap and are willing to deal with these drawbacks; or stay somewhere else for better facilities but that cost more.