Location: USA, Age: 21

Pride of Paddington

very clean, there is a small wait to check in or do any hostel business since the employees are also running the pub, but as long as you know there's a bit of a wait, its no big deal! breakfast is AMAZING the pancakes with bacon or the full english (ask if you want vegetarian version) is SO good! very nice and close to the tube so you can get anywhere in a matter of minutes!

Astor Museum Inn

Super great area to be in! Lots going on and the British museum is right there! Not the cleanest bathrooms and rooms but it's livable- just don't lie on the floor!

Carlisle City Hostel

Carlisle, England

Great hostel! Awesome location, friendly staff, huge kitchen to use! Such a great hostel in a small town! Can't wait to return!

Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia

Santorini, Greece

Great hostel! So fun to be there, great views and also great staff! Perfect location for getting into town as well, if I ever visit santorini again I will stay with my family!

Giovanni's Home

Naples, Italy

Giovanni is the MOST amazing host ever!!! He welcomed about 12 of us into his common room by making us lunch, and with every check in, he personally tells the history of Naples and highlights everything on a map for you to do. You HAVE to stay with him if you ever go to Naples - I know I'm staying there when I return!

Rowan Tree Hostel

Ennis, Ireland

Oh my goodness, this was more like staying in a hotel than a hostel! Very clean, reading lights by every bed in my room, plenty of plugs and a nice big room for 6 beds. Very nice staff, would totally recommend this hostel and would stay there again in a heartbeat!

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

This hostel is a very good location, right off of O'connell which is a main street. 5 minutes from Trinity College and the Airlink Airport Express drops off about 7 minutes from here. There's a grocery 2 doors down, and temple bar is right behind here. Can be very loud and crowded, but the rooms are perfectly fine and aren't too loud. I stayed in a 12-bed female dorm - only one bathroom but it works out alright! Definitely a nice location and very decent breakfast and hostel. I will stay again!