Angkor Wonder Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

It is really convenient for the price. Staff is really helpful organizing the tours, I think our tuk tuk drivers name was Hang and he was really nice as well. Facilities are ok, and it is just a short walk from pub street. The only thing to complain about is that I bought a bus ticket to Phnom Penh at the hotel and it was supposed to be a good company and it was really bad. But I would definitely stay again.

Hotel Nguyet Van

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Convenient for the price. The entrance seems creepy the first time but once inside it is a nice place. We did have an ipod missing but we can't guarantee it was the hotel staff. Just in case keep your values safe while you let staff clean your room.

Ruby Hotel

Nha Trang, Vietnam

It is a nice place, well located and good value for money. The only thing is the A/C, it has a remote but you can't really change the temperature. But we also had a fan so it was ok. Also, we booked bus tickets from Nha Thrang to Mui Ne and then from Mui Ne to HCMC. The first bus was no problem, but having the second ticket was a headache. We had to go to their agency which was 3 km away from our hotel, and they wouldn't pick us up so we went twice. Buy tickets only to your next destination.

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

It is a nice hotel with a nice pool, a nice garden bar and EXCELLENT breakfast buffet. Close to town, but a bit far from the beach. Some of the staff are not really friendly but they still help you out. We had booked a two beds room and we got just one doble bed with no apologies. Check your bill before paying!! a lot of extras were being charged but they solved it very easily. Full of backpackers, so good atmosphere (although it can get noisy at night sometimes)

New Vision Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

We've got the Hostelworld deal so it was excellent value for money. Nice average hotel (it is a bit old nothing fancy), staff is really friendly and helpful, well located.

Friendly staff, clean and good location. Beds were not very comfortable and you got a fan or an air con by luck. But good in general

Jaya Hostel & Guesthouse

Koh Phangan, Thailand

I had a bad stay because in the 22 people dorm I had the worst dorm mates ever who wouldn't let me sleep. The hostel is well located but it is in a party street so sleeping between 7 pm and 3 am is not an option. During the full moon dates bathrooms were disgusting at night because they normally run out of water. When most people left the stay was much more pleasant. The guy at the reception is really nice he really helped me when my taxi didn't pick me up to take me to the pier.

Kool Backpacker Hostel

Phuket, Thailand

Hostel is super clean, perfectly located in Patong in the main party street, but you can still sleep since the noise in the room is not bad.

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

There is nothing bad you can say of this hostel. Excellent value for money

Brados Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

I was expecting a terrible place since I had read so many bad reviews. I booked it anyway because it was half price compared to the other options. The hostel is not bad at all! Yes it is a little bit old and it is not super clean, but you are paying much cheaper and it is still decent. They offer free breakfast (which is actually good) and it is very well located. I would stay again

Pacific Coast Backpackers Lodge

Mount Maunganui, New Zealand

Good hostel. A bit far from the Mount but you can easily walk there or take a bus. The naked bus leaves you right there so that was a plus.

Hi Juan Thanks for your review - Yes we are super close to the beach, supermarket and the bus stops are right outside! We have free bikes available to ride into town on in case you don't want to take a nice walk in the sunshine for 8 minutes. Was a pleasure meeting you! Peace, Love & Sandy Feet Brooke Manager

I Loved the night shows, its definitely a plus. Staff is really friendly too

Very good hostel and friendly staff, but there should be lockers in the rooms.

Hi! Thanks again for staying with us! So glad to hear you enjoyed our hostel! We are working on a new design to add lockers in the rooms! We do offer lockers in the common area, but we are definitely excited about also getting them in the rooms!! Cheers, Bobby Owner