Reviews: moonbabi

La Maison Bacana B&B, Paris, France
2nd Aug 2016

Yew Tree Guest House, Gatwick, England
7th Feb 2014

John was Lovely and I loved my private room that had everything I needed for my stay. It was quiet and Quaint.John even set up a cab for me to get to the airport for only 5 Pounds. I recommended to a friend and she stayed there 2 weeks later. Hubby and I will most likely stay there on our return to England in 2 years.

5th Feb 2014

During my short stay the Tube was down and the Staff were wonderful about helping guests use other forms of transportation with great directions. very friendly and helpful. Loved the extra privacy with the curtains on each bed. The only thing I didn't like was that I stayed in a all female dorm and I think they were maintenance men working on things and they just walked in the all female dorm without announcing themselves and no forewarning.