Vy Khanh Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

In regards to atmosphere it's a hostel. I slept in a private room so there isn't much atmosphere as there's load to do out of the hostel. Which the hostel itself will help you with. The staff are great and friendly. It's like a family environment. With its location in the backstreets, walking through them makes your feel like a local a wonderful experience in itself. Highly recommend this place.

• 18th Dec 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Staff are so kind. A wonderful place to stay. They don't over charge for anything and are so friendly. I checked in a 2 in the morning and had a tour at 7. When I came down the receptionist said you don't have anytime for breakfast you'll be hungry. He was so generous although I said it's okay. He packed a jam bouquet for me. Come on now that's what I call service. Amazing people.

• 16th Dec 2013

Delta Hotel Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Great little place to stay. Close by to lots of shops and transport. Only down side is cold water runs from the tap and not hot. Also shower hot water goes in less then 10 mins. Everything else is perfecto!!

• 11th Dec 2013