Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Astor Queensway

Great hostel. Great location and felt really safe. Young and friendly staff so they are perfect for asking questions about things to do in London. Really close to two tube stations so it's easy to get around. Not so popular of a night life however there are nearby, lowkey pubs that are great. Wifi wasn't working for me but worked well for others. Would definitely stay here again!

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are sorry you haven't had enough luck with the WiFi, our internet has recently been upgraded to super fast speed and there has been no complaints. We hope to see you again soon and we will make sure you are 100% satisfied with your stay. Enjoy your travels!

St Christopher's Greenwich

Far from central London but transportation is literally next door. Greenwich is a cute area to check out when you're taking a break from seeing London. Enjoyed the Belushi's bar and pretty good food. There was no computer station and wifi was spotty for me but the vibe of the place outshined all. Also, there's nearby coffee spots so I just used their wifi. Breakfast was decent. Staff was very friendly.

Really enjoyed the vibe of this hostel! Met a lot of people at the Belushi's bar. Great place to pregame before heading out! Breakfast was really good and loved the beds! Very clean bathrooms and really good connection to wifi throughout! I was really impressed with this hostel. The only concern is the location. It's really close to Gare du Nord station so perfect for catching the train to London however, at night the place can get really sketchy. Don't go out alone at night!

Not the best hostel but you get what you pay for. It is really close to the metro and St. Peter's Square. The receptionist was hilarious and very informative about the area. It's a good place to just crash after a long day of sightseeing.

Hotel Genzianella

Florence, Italy

Quaint hotel. Just hopped on the bus and it was a short walk to the hotel. Close to all the great sights! Very friendly and helpful staff. The wifi was a little spotty for me but I managed. Got lucky while meeting some great people in my room. Would stay here again!

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

Nice hostel. Sucks that you have to pay for breakfast if you want it. Not a bad location but I would recommend staying somewhere on the same side of the canal. Clean place and very cozy beds. Didn't get the best vibes from the staff, though.

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

Hostel looked like it was in a sketchy area but staff assured us it was very safe. Met some nice people and overall it was an okay experience. The bathrooms weren't the best but the staff made up for it!

LOVED this hostel! Met some great people. Really close to a tube station and plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. Breakfast was good and the bathrooms were very tidy! Beds were cozy and appreciated the private curtains. I can't wait to come back and book this hostel again!