Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great hostel in a perfectly safe location, one block from Leblon Beach! The staff are incredible and will go out with you and make sure you're alright and having the best time. The hostel is set up perfectly to socialize and meet people. Lockers are spacious to fit every size backpack. Breakfast is good and they serve fresh fruit everyday! The cleaning ladies are amazing and are non-stop working. A lovely hostel to check out more-so because of the staff! Definitely coming back.

Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

AMAZING hostel! Felt more like a resort. It is right on the beach and the staff really spoil you! Probably the best hostel I've stayed at! Instead of charging you a deposit to rent equipment, they trust you to check it in/out. Breakfast is really good and fresh juice everyday! Amazing bar and delicious caipirihnas. A nice getaway. I'm definitely coming back!

Sao Paulo Global Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Went during winter for the World Cup and my room was a bit on the chilly side but rooms were cozy and the place was more of a home than a hostel, dorm feel so I enjoyed it! Staff was super friendly and are willing to go out and roam the town with you. Breakfast was not included during my stay but this place is close to shops and the metro nearby to grab anything you want. Markets right in front on Wednesdays!

Hostel7 Brasilia

Brasilia, Brazil

Great hostel! Went for the World Cup and it brought the best crowds. Really new, nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good. I'd definitely stay here again!

Astor Queensway

Great hostel. Great location and felt really safe. Young and friendly staff so they are perfect for asking questions about things to do in London. Really close to two tube stations so it's easy to get around. Not so popular of a night life however there are nearby, lowkey pubs that are great. Wifi wasn't working for me but worked well for others. Would definitely stay here again!

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are sorry you haven't had enough luck with the WiFi, our internet has recently been upgraded to super fast speed and there has been no complaints. We hope to see you again soon and we will make sure you are 100% satisfied with your stay. Enjoy your travels!

St Christopher's Greenwich

Far from central London but transportation is literally next door. Greenwich is a cute area to check out when you're taking a break from seeing London. Enjoyed the Belushi's bar and pretty good food. There was no computer station and wifi was spotty for me but the vibe of the place outshined all. Also, there's nearby coffee spots so I just used their wifi. Breakfast was decent. Staff was very friendly.

Really enjoyed the vibe of this hostel! Met a lot of people at the Belushi's bar. Great place to pregame before heading out! Breakfast was really good and loved the beds! Very clean bathrooms and really good connection to wifi throughout! I was really impressed with this hostel. The only concern is the location. It's really close to Gare du Nord station so perfect for catching the train to London however, at night the place can get really sketchy. Don't go out alone at night!

Not the best hostel but you get what you pay for. It is really close to the metro and St. Peter's Square. The receptionist was hilarious and very informative about the area. It's a good place to just crash after a long day of sightseeing.

Hotel Genzianella

Florence, Italy

Quaint hotel. Just hopped on the bus and it was a short walk to the hotel. Close to all the great sights! Very friendly and helpful staff. The wifi was a little spotty for me but I managed. Got lucky while meeting some great people in my room. Would stay here again!

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

Nice hostel. Sucks that you have to pay for breakfast if you want it. Not a bad location but I would recommend staying somewhere on the same side of the canal. Clean place and very cozy beds. Didn't get the best vibes from the staff, though.

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

Hostel looked like it was in a sketchy area but staff assured us it was very safe. Met some nice people and overall it was an okay experience. The bathrooms weren't the best but the staff made up for it!

LOVED this hostel! Met some great people. Really close to a tube station and plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. Breakfast was good and the bathrooms were very tidy! Beds were cozy and appreciated the private curtains. I can't wait to come back and book this hostel again!