Location: Finland, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Better than I expected! I got a twin room with a tv and a fridge which has not been common with that price in Japan. Also the room was nice sized and even had a closet. The room was a bit cold though, especially the floor but at least we had AC. The staff was very nice and it was clean. For that price and easy location I would come again when it's a bit warmer!

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • Finland

Great location and a nice room! Facilities were clean and it was nice to stay there. There was only one shower on our floor but at least the 2nd floor had many so it didn't matter much if our floor's shower was taken. I would stay here again in Kyoto!

• 19th Jan 2014

Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

I liked the location & the staff was nice. We stayed on the 1st floor so we could hear everything what happened at the reception. Since there is no door between the reception and the rooms, they should at least put some notes to the walls so everyone would know to be quiet at night. Also it was a bit annoying to walk to the 2nd floor for toilets. Usually at least one of them was plugged too. They should write "toilet paper" instead of rubbish for everyone to understand how Korean toilets work.

• 13th Jan 2014

Whitetail Backpacker & Hostel

Seoul, South Korea

It was nice to stay there. If you are looking for a homelike place then this is it! It felt like I was visiting someone's home rather than a "cold" hostel. Breakfast is a big plus and Hongdae area! It was very clean but after showering the floor was always really wet so don't step on the floor with socks only! ;) I would stay there again if I came to Seoul!

• 6th Jan 2014

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai

Tokyo, Japan

In great location, friendly staff and nice size twin room. I was used to small rooms in Japan but here it was a nice size and even had a table! A bit pricy but then again this time youget what you pay in a good sense. One morning the kitchen was too cold though so it wasn't comfortable to even drink coffee there... But I wouldn't mind coming here again!

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Finland

Thank you for your comment. We are happy if you liked our service. Winter is very cold at the morning, but our hostel have an air-conditioning and heating all of the rooms. You can always turn on it. We are waiting for your next visit.

Tsukuba Hotel

Tokyo, Japan

We had a double bed room but when we came there was only one thing for everything (like towel, pillow) but when we mentioned about it we got everything immediately brought to our room. So it was only a mistake. The ensuite room was nice but the blurred bathroom window was a bit too big in my opinion... It was nice to stay there and facilities in the women floor were clean.

• 1st Jan 2014
  • Finland

Easy to find and nice staff. It was my first time in capsule and it was bigger than I thought. The view from the bath really is beautiful at night! It was nice to hang around there. Sadly the internet only works on the 2nd floor and there isn't that many power supplies. Also if you want to be sure that your luggage will stay safe you have to pay either 300 or 400 yen every 12 hours for the coin locker. But I felt safe to keep my handbag in the capsule for a while when I went somewhere.

• 30th Dec 2013

Khaosan Tokyo Original

Tokyo, Japan

The room was a bit small but enough for two people. Longer stay might be harder if you have big luggage. The staff was really nice and it was clean. I wouldn't mind coming again.

• 22nd Dec 2013