Location Finland, Gender Female, Age 24

Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
7.7
25th Aug 2015

Location was great and the ensuite twin room was clean and big enough. We didn't have windows or underground noises so it was good. The annoying thing though was that when someone walked in the corridor it felt like the whole room was shaking, especially in the morning when you tried to sleep but the bed was shaking. It's not something you can prevent with earplugs. Advicing people to walk quietly might help... Overall I could visit this hostel again!

Hey there, thank you very much for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We are so happy you have enjoyed the location, on the other hand we're not so happy if your stay did not match your expectations. We're 24 hours available and happy to help people out, please come to reception next time. Safe travels, Keystone Team!

8.0
22nd Jan 2014

Better than I expected! I got a twin room with a tv and a fridge which has not been common with that price in Japan. Also the room was nice sized and even had a closet. The room was a bit cold though, especially the floor but at least we had AC. The staff was very nice and it was clean. For that price and easy location I would come again when it's a bit warmer!

19th Jan 2014

Great location and a nice room! Facilities were clean and it was nice to stay there. There was only one shower on our floor but at least the 2nd floor had many so it didn't matter much if our floor's shower was taken. I would stay here again in Kyoto!

Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse, Seoul, South Korea
7.1
13th Jan 2014

I liked the location & the staff was nice. We stayed on the 1st floor so we could hear everything what happened at the reception. Since there is no door between the reception and the rooms, they should at least put some notes to the walls so everyone would know to be quiet at night. Also it was a bit annoying to walk to the 2nd floor for toilets. Usually at least one of them was plugged too. They should write "toilet paper" instead of rubbish for everyone to understand how Korean toilets work.

Whitetail Backpacker & Hostel, Seoul, South Korea
6th Jan 2014

It was nice to stay there. If you are looking for a homelike place then this is it! It felt like I was visiting someone's home rather than a "cold" hostel. Breakfast is a big plus and Hongdae area! It was very clean but after showering the floor was always really wet so don't step on the floor with socks only! ;) I would stay there again if I came to Seoul!

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai, Tokyo, Japan
2nd Jan 2014

In great location, friendly staff and nice size twin room. I was used to small rooms in Japan but here it was a nice size and even had a table! A bit pricy but then again this time youget what you pay in a good sense. One morning the kitchen was too cold though so it wasn't comfortable to even drink coffee there... But I wouldn't mind coming here again!

Thank you for your comment. We are happy if you liked our service. Winter is very cold at the morning, but our hostel have an air-conditioning and heating all of the rooms. You can always turn on it. We are waiting for your next visit.

Tsukuba Hotel, Tokyo, Japan
7.1
1st Jan 2014

We had a double bed room but when we came there was only one thing for everything (like towel, pillow) but when we mentioned about it we got everything immediately brought to our room. So it was only a mistake. The ensuite room was nice but the blurred bathroom window was a bit too big in my opinion... It was nice to stay there and facilities in the women floor were clean.

30th Dec 2013

Easy to find and nice staff. It was my first time in capsule and it was bigger than I thought. The view from the bath really is beautiful at night! It was nice to hang around there. Sadly the internet only works on the 2nd floor and there isn't that many power supplies. Also if you want to be sure that your luggage will stay safe you have to pay either 300 or 400 yen every 12 hours for the coin locker. But I felt safe to keep my handbag in the capsule for a while when I went somewhere.

Khaosan Tokyo Original, Tokyo, Japan
22nd Dec 2013

The room was a bit small but enough for two people. Longer stay might be harder if you have big luggage. The staff was really nice and it was clean. I wouldn't mind coming again.