• England, All Female Group, 41+
Central Private Hotel, Sydney, Australia
10th Apr 2014

Had a twin room ensuite for 3 nights. In the room we had a computer and television, as well as fridge. Whilst the hotel is very close to the station, it's quite far from the bulk of city.

Annie's Place Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia
6.6
26th Feb 2014

Stayed in 6 bed female dorm with ensuite - comfy and quite clean, but ensuite was forever running out of loo roll! As were the shared bathrooms in the corridor. Code system for rooms and front door is good to have. Staff were nice when I interacted them on check in & check out. On one night the fire alarm was set off at 2am by people messing about (spraying deodorant through a flame apparently), but no one was concerned about getting everyone out, I guess because it wasn't an actual fire.

Transit Backpackers, Hobart, Australia
6.3
15th Feb 2014

Kitchen was tiny, bathroom was tiny, clean-ish but the sink surface was always soaked and there was nowhere to put stuff down. The room was ok, mattress was thin and you sunk into it completely but not in a good way. Was in the 16 bed female dorm. No one ever locked the door so even though we had a key for it we never used it. Staff were mostly helpful, especially when I lost some jewellery in my bed linen.

The kitchen is a commercial kitchen standard, so it cannot be tiny! Each rest room fits 3 showers and 2 toilets in a room, can't be too small! Some mattresses are better than others, we upgrade our mattress quite regularly and we keep the beds and rooms clean. We offer possibly the cheapest rate in Hobart for $20/night in the 20 beds dorm, unfortunately we cannot provide innerspring mattress on every bed.We're glad that our staff were as helpful as always to you.

World Square Hostel, Sydney, Australia
18th Jan 2014

When I arrived I had to wait about 10-15 minutes to be checked in but that didn't fuss me, the girl on reception gave me the free wifi code to get straight online while I was waiting. When I got into my dorm, someone had been sick down the side but as soon as I told reception they got it cleaned up straight away and were really apologetic. The dorm is a decent size, lockers are handy. Kitchen and bathrooms both decent. The bar & club are great too!

Manly Backpackers, Sydney, Australia
9th Jan 2014

I wasn't there long enough to make full use of the kitchen and communal areas but the bathroom and the bedroom were clean, bed was comfy, staff were nice when I checked in and out.

Manly Oceanside Accommodation, Sydney, Australia
6.6
4th Jan 2014

I stayed there 5 days and the carpet in our room wasn't hoovered once - not good when you're by the beach! They didn't clean the ensuite bathroom either, and I had to go down and get loo roll at one point! Had a bottom bunk in a 6 bed dorm and I couldn't sit up in it comfortably! The kitchenette in the room was useful, but it feels like this is a family room that they've converted to a dorm to try and make some money. I wouldn't really recommend it.

Mooloolaba Beach Backpackers, Mooloolaba, Australia
30th Nov 2013

Stayed two nights in a 4-bed mixed dorm, then one night in a private room with ensuite. The shared bathrooms for the dorm got dirty quite quickly but they are cleaned everyday so it was ok. The kitchen wasn't very well stocked for cooking. The wifi was also a decent price. Overall I enjoyed my stay here, and it is a good hostel that I would recommend to anyone staying in Mooloolaba.