Reviews: katsku

Location: Finland, Gender: Female, Age: 21

Pajamas Koh Chang

Koh Chang, Thailand

Pajamas was a hostel with a hotel facilities. Everything was amazingly clean, the pool and the common area were nice, the staff was so helpful etc. I loved the short walk to the beach. The only thing that bothered me was the location: even though the beach is right next to it, you had to walk 10min to the closest 711, and that's a long way in an island that touristic. Anyway, would definitely recommend it!

• 5th Jan 2016

Francesco's

Ios, Greece

This was my 2nd stay in Francesco's and it was fun as ever but I had to stay in a building that was a bit far from the main building... It would be also great if there was wifi outside the lounge area. But an amazing place to stay if you come to Ios for the party!

• 1st Sep 2015

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

It was a very beautiful place, great big kitchen and a cool gameroom downstairs. Clean showers, toilets, rooms etc.. Really nothing to complain about!

• 16th Feb 2014

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

Nice hostel, awesome staff, I'm definitely going back! Location in El Raval was ok, but the walking felt kind of long from/to everywhere.... Luckily the metro-system is great, so going to see the sights wasn't a problem. Everything was clean. The only thing that I missed was a good chilling-area with couches and everything (there's a big terrace but it was a bit cold for that)! But an awesome place, I definitely recommend it for partying but also for more calm visits!

• 15th Feb 2014

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Our stay at 360 was absolutely amazing! We met some great people, staff was nice and there wasn't a moment of boredom thanks to the pub-crawls, tapas- and walking-tours etc... The location couldn't have been more perfect. Also the free churros were awesome!

• 6th Jan 2014