Location Germany, Gender Female, Age 23

Bath Backpackers, Bath, England
29th Aug 2015

Das Hostel ist gut gelegen und die Küche ist perfekt ausgestattet. Das Personal war freundlich und im "Common Area" fühlte ich mich gut aufgehoben. Leider sind die Zimmer sehr klein und eng und es ist daher kaum möglich, früh abzureisen, ohne andere Gäste aufzuwecken. Zum Öffnen der Zimmertür ist ein komplizierter Code nötig, ein KeyCard-System wäre deutlich praktischer. Schade ist auch, dass die Betten nicht über separate Lampen oder Steckdosen verfügen. Insgesamt aber definitiv empfehlenswert!

HI-Montreal, Montreal, Canada
14th Aug 2015

On the whole, this is a great hostel with an awesome location and friendly staff. There are lockers in the room, but make sure you bring your own padlock. I arrived early and it was no problem to store my luggage at the hostel until it was tiem to check in. The only thing I would criticize about this hostel is that the water in the shower was cold in the afternoon. I had just arrived from the US on a bus and wanted to clean up, but apparently they only turn on the hot water at night.

Hi and thanks for the great feedback. Il will look for what have happend in your room, but I would like to highlight that there is hot water ALL the time at the hostel, same for cold water, electicity and so on.... :) Au Revoir, Nic, hostel manager

ACBB Hostel Niagara, Niagara Falls, Canada
21st Dec 2013

I was given a free upgrade to a private room instead of the dorm bed I had booked. Patrick and his son also made me feel at home and were always very helpful, especially when Patrick drew me a map for hiking. The only thing I would criticize about this hostel is that it is partly decrepit-the shower handle came off when I tried to change the temperature and the curtains in the room came down, too. However, the great atmosphere in this hostel totally makes up for that + it's close to the falls!

HI-Toronto, Toronto, Canada
8.0
19th Dec 2013

Check-in is only possible after 3 pm, I would have preferred if this had been mentioned somewhere on this site. The hostel itself was clean, the staff was very friendly and the kitchen is very well equipped so that I did not feel the need to buy food in the basement. If you want to lock in your luggage, make sure you bring your own lock. I did not like the fact that there was no WiFi in the room, but otherwise would recommend the place as an affordable, central accommodation in Toronto.

Thank you for the feedback. 3pm is the latest our rooms need to be ready for everybody. Our housekeeping staff gives us the status of the rooms as they are completed, so many of them actually are good to go before 3pm. If not, we are happy to give you access to all the facilities of the hostel including showers, free lockers (bring a lock!), kitchen, wifi all that good stuff. Really, is just the bed that might not be ready too early.