Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great hostel, absolutely loved it. Two negatives, one was the complete lack of sleep as a result of the train running past every couple of minutes. Once you've been woken by it, there's no getting back to sleep! The other, was the unbelieveably rude man on reception during the night shift. Every night without fail he would make our stay as unpleasant as possible, it was laughable really! Apart from that it was the 2nd best hostel I've ever stayed in, thanks!

• 10th Jul 2014

Thanks so much for your great review - glad you enjoyed it. So sorry about the bad reception from the night porter - I will be looking in to this. Normally we get fantastic feedback regarding our staff.

NYC Hostel

New York, USA

Only really used it as a bed to sleep in for a couple of nights, for which it was perfect and a great price. Big hole in ceiling above the shower and a few ants about the place, but apart from that it was decent enough. I'd recommend it for anyone who literally just needed a bed to stay.

• 28th Apr 2014

HI-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

Awesome hostel, clean rooms, great social areas, and Gab held some great trips.Breakfast could have been slightly better, but that is my only qualm.

• 26th Dec 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Vanderbilt YMCA

New York, USA

Was visiting New York with a friend for the first time, Vanderbilt YMCA was absolutely perfect for what we wanted. The room was great, facilities were great. Only thing I would say is some (not all!) of the staff could do with cheering up a little, they didn't exactly sell the place, luckily the room did! Thanks very much!

• 20th Dec 2013