Location: Taiwan, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Breakfast is great! The staff is really helpful. The most wonderful thing is the height of the lower bed is high enough to sit properly. You don't have to bend your back all the time - very comfortable bed! The only thing could be improved is the facility of the shower room. It would be better to concern the privacy. I don't like being naked in front of others.

Albergue los Pascuales

Toledo, Spain

The luggage storage is free! There's a small shelf beside the bed so you can put something on it - very sweet design! The breakfast is some cupcakes and a drink. The location is quite convenient.

• 11th Oct 2014

The Hipstel

Barcelona, Spain

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The luggage storage is free of charge. Everything is great here!

• 8th Oct 2014

HostelVITA

Granada, Spain

The bathroom facility is very good! The whole hostel space looks super new and clean. And there's a nice view on the roof. Love this hostel!

• 6th Oct 2014

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

Everything is great. The only thing could be improved is the facility of the shower room. It would be better to concern more of the privacy. I don't like being naked in front of others.

• 4th Oct 2014

Sunshine Hostel

Rome, Italy

A hostel which is like home. The hostel owner is like a big mother, who takes care of everyone. A very warm and cool hostel.

The staff is very cool, helpful and friendly. A small but lovely hostel. :)

Nuova Locanda Belvedere

Venice, Italy

The staff is pretty cool. Everything is good. Just there's no lockers.

The price is pretty cheap at that excellent location! Especially the breakfast is included - so wonderful! The pub downstairs has fabulous facilities - almost every table has a TV screen so that you can enjoy watching football with friends. Also it was my first time to sing karaoke at the pub in the UK, so fun! haha

Breakfast is abundant! High value for low expense! :))

thanks so much for the kind words. Hope to see you back soon Alin.

The staff is absolutely excellent! We are two girls staying this hostel. We had booked a 18 bed mix room. When we checked in, the staff said he had made a mistake that the rest people in the room were all male. Therefore, he gave us another room. (This is his explanation I think, as my English is very poor..) We are very appreciative of it. I don't know his name, but, thanks a lot!

I saw the cleaners doing their work several times while staying in the hostel. They clean the environment very regularly! And the Italian staff in the reception is quite friendly, smiling all the time. The location is a little far from central London but very near the DLR station. I think it is not too dangerous for girls to walk on the street there at night. I've stayed there twice as the price is very affordable! I would recommend it!

St Christopher's Greenwich

It is good that there's a hairdryer for free! But I found it is difficult to use the shower facility so I just took a shower as fast as possible. I think it's better for visitors to ask the staff how to use it first. People there are very friendly. It is a nice hostel to make friends. And Greenwich is a good place to visit. :)) btw, their breakfast is so abundant!

Reykjavik Backpackers

Reykjavik, Iceland

The staff are so nice!! They help us a lot! The tools in the kitchen are completed. The entire environment is very clean. We had a fantastic experience in Backpackers. Just 2 points to advise: 1) It would be better if there is a computer for guests to search information such as bank account status. 2) It would be better if the hostel can accept the paying by euro. Sometimes there are some problems with the credit card or debit card. It is really embarrassing when the card is not working.

The Lodge at Crystal Palace

I was surprised! The facilities are much better than many hostels! And the breakfast is traditional British breakfast! It is really good for the foreigners who hope to experience the British culture. But it is offered only until 9:30, which I think is too early. The other thing is the location is a little hard to find.