Reviews: eduardolazzarotto5752

Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Hotel Lorraine

Paris, France

Not very safe area of the city and the hotel is very decrepit. I wouldn't suggest for families.

Moscow Ideal Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Good bed, wifi and location. Don't create high expectations, it is a very low cost hostel.

Great hostel! Lockers with cards instead of keys. Amazing staff and good bar.

hi there. thanks for the great feedback. safe travells, yoho team :)

Hostel Ruthensteiner

Vienna, Austria

Very good hostel. Helpful staff and close to everything.

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Great hostel, good internet, beds and showers. Worth a visit! And the staff is very helpful.

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Very good hostel, brings together both the cozyness of being small and well decorated, but also plenty of space and rooms available. Definitely the best choice to stay in Bucharest. :)

Be My Guest Hostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Nice hostel, I arrived in the middle of the night and the manager was very nice.

Seagulls Garret Hostel

Riga, Latvia

Good hostel overall. No complains. Safe, good internet, bed OK and shower OK.

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

3 lockers for 6 beds, good location, awesome staff, not very clean, price ok and not enough bathrooms for 60 beds (waiting for a shower or even to pee).

Hey man, hows life? We regret your discontent, but we have to say - we don't even have 60 beds in the hostel, my friend! We have 43 dorm beds and 6 showers + 6 toilets for that. The private apart/priv. rooms have their own separate priv. toilet/showers:) We wish we had private bathrooms for each guest, if we did, we'd be a hotel and you'd pay 5 times more money right?... We also explained we're adding new lockers in that room and we would secure your valuables as well bro! Safe travels!!

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Life's worst shower! It was horrible. The internet wasn't working throughout the hostel. The staff have been rude twice and it is not the cheapest hostel either. So overall I wouldn't suggest it for other travellers.

Mosaic House

Prague, Czech Republic

It was a good hostel in general, however, I wouldn't suggest you to go there if you want to relax/sleep after a day sightseeing Prague. This is a heavy partying hostel, so people will make a lot of noise, drink and smoke on the bedrooms, the sound of the bar upstairs will make you stay awake all night long and the place is not very clean. My suggestion is, if you are going in a small group, for the first time, stay in a smaller hostel. This is one is for party people, so big groups will love it.

Fest Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

The hostel is really cozy and nice. The manager will help you with tips about the city and where to go and what to do. They also have the BEST hostel Breakfast that I have ever seen, massive, great quality and FREE! If you are going alone or with few friends to Warsaw this is by far the best option. They are located at walking distance to all the interesting things in Warsaw as well as bus connections to the airports and train stations. Great place! :)))

Thank you.

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

By far the best hostel! You will feel like you are in your home with your friends and family. The staff is amazing and always helpful. Definitely they can make your journey to Barcelona a lot better.

Lisbon Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Very good hostel. The location is perfect, upstairs on a beautiful train station in the heart of Lisbon. The staff was helpful, and they are really safe. You have a card that opens only your door and locker, wristband to access the hostel after midnight and the atmosphere is great. I would definitely stay there again and suggest to all my friends. Great job guys. :D

Basel Back Pack

Basel, Switzerland

Check in only from 4 to 8PM... But you can call if they are not there, because you certainly have an international cellphone when you are a backpacker staying in a hostel... The room was really cold also. But the staff is pretty nice and supportive.

Langstars

Zurich, Switzerland

Not really good hostel unfortunately. The staff was gentle but the location is poor (unless you really want to party only), and the room wasn't particularly special for the high price (although everything is expensive in Zurich, so price is not really their fault). In general I would suggest you to save more money before going and to stay in a hotel there.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Literally one of the worst hostels that I have ever been. There is NO FREE INTERNET on the rooms, the staff is rude, they don't cancel your reservation if you need and worst of all, you have to use stairs to go up and down until 6 levels (because the elevator doesn't work and when works takes you to the outside of the building). I strongly recommend you to look for other hostels (plenty of them in CPH).

Hi again Eduardo and thanks for your comments. So as we talked about there IS FREE INTERNET ON ALL ROOMS, actually we have a high speed fibernet connection directly into the buidling. As for the lift its inside the building - we have 2. We would like to go far from changing and helping with reservations - we are very sorry that you had this excperince, but as you wrote in your e-mail you would defently come back....so seaa you soon ;-) Downtown team

Eurohostel

Helsinki, Finland

Good location, not far from the city, only 1 tram. Although the trams are not 24H, so if you want to party (that is the best thing in Helsinki) you should stay in a more central location. The hostel is OK, lockers on the rooms, but you have to pay for the internet (fail...) and it doesn't work in multiple devices (fail...). Showers may be uncomfortable for some people since you will see someone naked walking around and it doesn't really have a hostel atmosphere, you will not meet people.

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

Not much to do on the Hostel, maybe because it was Christmas eve. Although they should offer some sort of party, dinner or whatever. I wouldn't stay there again, but you can try. Easy to get from central station, but I'd suggest a more central place if you are going for a short period.

Flying Pig Downtown