Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

I had a the best time in this hostel!! there are free dinners every night and after that a friendly member of staff takes everyone out for an amazing night!! definitely staying there again next time I'm in Barcelona.

Maison

Florence, Italy

The good: location, chicken (you feel at home) and atmosphere!! Met a lot of people to go out with. The bad: WiFi don't work, is on the 5th floor with NO ELEVATOR!!!! The bunk beds don't have stairs so it can be difficult to get to your bed and it can be very noisy at night

The Hostel Genoa

Genoa, Italy

Staff very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend the breakfast. Clean and good atmosphere

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

I really enjoyed my stay here!! Met some wonderful people there :) WiFi not so good

Is more like a hotel with dorms than a hostel. Kitchen useless only has a microwave. Everything else was good about the place. Would stay there again.

Averall a good experience. Although there was no wifi in the rooms.. Good breakfast, location. Plus every bed had 2 plugs and a light

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

I loved this hostel!!! honestly one of the best one I've stayed yet!!!

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

not really a hostel. looks more like a hotel with some dorms. no chicken no place to hang out no atmosphere and worst of all no plugs!!!

New Mansion House

30 pounds for the key deposit WTF !?!?! apart from that is a average hostel. Dinner quite good but breakfast very poor. There's also a lot of people living there permanently and they are very unfriendly. I was with a group of friend so I didn't mind but I you want to go alone and meet people there this is not the place. Also there's no wifi in the rooms!!!!!

Thank you for your comments.Please be aware that you have a choice as key deposit: ID, passport, driving licence or £30. Many people have no problem with this, and we always make sure to return it on departure. There is wifi in the common rooms (reception, dining room, study room and laundry) and a cable connection in the room, soon there will be wifi in the whole building. We do have 2 different prices depending on the lentgh of stay, I think it is a good sign if people choose to stay longer.

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

The bad things: only 4 plugs in a room for 12 people. The are people living there permanently and they are hostile to travelers. Good things: Location. and free ping pong table. For the price you would expect breakfast.

Bath YMCA

Bath, England

Good location and room (every bed has his own lamp and plug). The breakfast was ok too. The bad this about this hostel is that you don't have a kitchen where you ca cook your own food. Only microwaves. Another thing, I know is not the hostel fault but in my room there was a weird guy who never left the room and when we came my friend was missing 20 euro from his bag....

Many thanks for your comments. We would encourage all guests in the dormitories to use the lockers for valuables or take them with them. Clothes aren's so much a problem and they have no sell on value. We cannot have cctv in the dorms themselves as it is totally illegal.

Salmon Weir Hostel

Galway, Ireland

I loved this hostel!! the staff and people are very nice and friendly. If I ever go back to galway I'm definitely staying here again!!!

Globetrotters/The Townhouse

Dublin, Ireland

The staff is very rude, everything looked nice but when the guy was talking in a bad manner to me I just left. never going again.

If you are looking for a place to stay only 1 night this might be good because the price/location. But otherwise the place is a mess

Milhouse Hipo