Reviews: cgoodick9025016

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Everything was perfect! They even had a self-serve laundry service, and a beautiful kitchen. They also have an amazing bar which 1 euro beer. The staff there is so amazing and high energy they will make you want to stay forever. They also have ensuite bathrooms so you have privacy when showering and getting changed. The location is perfect, there is really nothing bad to say about this place. I can't wait to go back! Oh, and the free breakfast is amazing!

• 27th Dec 2013

The Hipstel

Barcelona, Spain

Amazing all around! Great staff, beautiful facilities and super clean. The only thing that I would suggestion I would make is adding a changing room, or some kind of curtain to the women's shower room. There wasn't really any privacy which made it a bit awkward sometimes. But still a beautiful shower room! Oh and the meals every night, nommm! I can't wait to come back here!

• 19th Dec 2013

Central Backpack King

Budapest, Hungary

The staff didn't seem knowledgeable about the area, and aside from the one pub crawl the week, there was nothing organized by the hostel 2 engage solo travellers w/ groups. I was traveling alone, so it was a pretty lonely time for me in Budapest. I was also frustrated that the washing machine said 'staff use only'--which made me think, it was for staff clothing, on my last day I came to find that it meant that only the staff could operate AND took 24 hours.

• 14th Dec 2013

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

This was just such an amazing hostel. The staff were always in such a great mood, and as a solo traveler it was so easy to meet people and get together for outings, which is why I was so sad when I got to my next hostel which was the complete opposite. PragueOne makes it super easy for a solo traveler to meet people as they always have events on the go! The bar downstairs is a must, and the weekly dinners make it feel more like a home than a hostel. The staff are super knowledgeable too!

• 13th Dec 2013

Pretty good hostel located within walking distance to the Dom, and several Christmas markets. They also have a hair dryer available for use for free, which is nice during the winter.

• 9th Dec 2013

Thanks for the comment! Happy you appreciated our hotel and our city! You can come back and use the hairdrier anytime you want :)

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

I was only here for one night. They have a free breakfast, and the wifi is reliable which is nice.

• 8th Dec 2013

Hello! thanks for your comment. We hope you enjoyed your visit to our lovely city. Felipe

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

This was a last minute booking, and was 40EU. wayyy too expensive for sharing a room with others. It was however, a very nice hostel/hotel after a stressful evening.

• 7th Dec 2013

I stayed here for two nights, and it was such an amazing time. The people that you meet at this hostel are amazing! It is a little out of the way, but the price for the hostel is well worth it. The wifi is reliable, and they provide a nice free breakfast every morning. The only real downside is that they don't have a kitchen.

• 5th Dec 2013