Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed! Everybody in the staff were magnific and the facilities and the cleaning standards give the impression that it is actually a hotel, not a hostel. There are no lockers (maybe the only negative point), towells for free and the breakfast (not really cheap) is really good. Location is the best and even it is not a party hostel, you can meet people easily... Surely recommend it!

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Negative points: Not the best place for meeting people and the staff are friendly but kind of useless when it comes to give you information about the city (I waited two days for a map that never came to my hands!). Apart from that, the location is great, there are lockers and towells, the rooms are spacious and everything works well... I strongly recommend it!

David Hasselhostel

Budapest, Hungary

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Very good hostel. The bar is cheap and has some good options for drinking and eating. The staff is very helpful and the bathrooms are really good too! Lockers (no padlocks) underneath the beds... Recommend it!

Smart Stay Berlin City

Berlin, Germany

Although I stayed only one night, I didn t have a good experience. The staff were kind of rude and told me as soon as I got in the place to sit and wait for them to call me. After that, I had to wait for something around 20 minutes in the reception to properly check in. No lockers in the dorm and the bathroom was completely wet and looked very bad (as if it had not been cleaned that day). The dorm was spacious and there are computers if you need. Next to the bus station and far from city centre

Eastener Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Though it is not a party hostel at all, the value for money is very good. The owner is a very methodic and friendly man that gives you all the information you might need. There are lockers (you need to have your own padlock) and the cleaning standards are pretty good. However, if you are looking for a party hostel or friends, this is not the best place for you to stay! Apart from that, I strongly recommend it!