Reviews: bellazzurra

Coloria Hostel

Salta, Argentina

Backpacker's Suites & Bar

Salta, Argentina

Any problems with organisation, hostel was full and they moved me twice in different rooms bc my bed had been given to someone else whereas they booked it for me before and my stuff was on it... Anyway nothing terrible the hostel is a good place to stay, simple and good price for backpacker's budget.

Hostel Suites Palermo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Big hostel but still convenient. Staff always here, good breakfast. Location excellent to visit the centro, 5min walking, and close to plaza Dorrego, but the street can be a bit not 100% safe at night even if I've had 0 pb :) I would definitely come back here, and I'll do !

Bodega Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Nice location near Sukhumvit fever but quiet. Really nice place and good projects to develop it. Good quality of beds in dorms, bathroom. Just be carefull the prices are not cheap. I recommend however and in Sukhumvit I think I would go there if I'm in BKK next time :)

Hey , it's Ben, the owner of Bodega BKK. I don't think we met as you were only here a few hours but you hit the nail on the head. We are located on Sukhumvit, the city center, the most convenient place in bkk, but unfortunately also the most expensive. Please though in future reviews, compare the establishment to the area. We aren't as cheap as 711, but we're definitely the least expensive on all of sukhumvit! And our food and beer is as cheap as it gets in BKK. Cheers bro

Rose Guesthouse Plus

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I booked by HW 24h before I arrive. My flight arrived at 23pm. In the email of confirmation I saw that they do not checkin after 9pm (which is absolutely the first time I saw that in Asia!), but ask to contact by mail if i's the case, which I did. I sent an email 24h before. No answer... When I arrived, nobody. The owner contacted by telephone ask me politely to find another hostel (at 11:30pm), I answered she should change her job. Worst (or total absence) hospitality in Thailand. Go away!

Thank you for your review you should read before booking. we have opening hours and you came so late after midnight I allowed you to get in but you left early did not pay or even say thank you but bad review. Well God bless you

Thuy Tien Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

One of the best place in Saigon! The dorm are simple clearly, but I have to say that the persons at the reception were amazingly helpful, always wishing to help, good english spoken, interested in travellers for talking, so you can talk with them and learn about Vietnam... It is rare but I was a bit sad to leave :)

Cheap dormitory but don't expect more than the price. Good location, good people. I was just surprised by the atmosphere. This is not at an hostel. The dorm where I was was small and not very adapted for backpackers... anyway. good place.

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

I slept in a dorm. Good location, good prices, great people helpfull. It is a bit small. The shower in the dorm didn't work well. Anyway I would come back there next time in Hanoi.

Sihome Backpackers Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

I was at the second hostel, the more quiet place, I believe. Cheap and good for the price. Good place for real backpackers to meet people.

Siem Reap Holiday Garden

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Smile Society

Bangkok, Thailand

Average place to stay but really desappointed by 2 things: They don't deserve "smile" in the name. No smile at the reception, not much willing to help or talk. Compared with others places in this nice "smiling" country. One of the worst dorm I had in my trip for the price, not easy at all, the card to come in, the lockers, the powerplugs... Poor breakfast, need to complete it outside... But again, good location...

Mile Map Hostel

Suneta Hostel Khaosan

Bangkok, Thailand

Good location but expensive for quality. For a dorm please avoid the older ones, the new ones are much better (with cabin beds)